[💥] ~ A Shootout ~ [🏹]

Requested by: KitPang

TWO STORIES IN ONE DAY REAL?

AHHH WHO CAREZ
I want a hug pls

Ok I plan on probably pausing one another book on my main and make a new book lol (Yall know I'm talking about Frost Spirit story but I kinda don't wanna close it so I'll just make a pause for a some time)

Story contains:
Battle
•Lore/kinda a part of a backstory

Warning:
•A Little Of Blood/Gore

Any details:

•The fight takes time in past, when both were younger
•Time skip from past to present(kinda past as well but ok)
•Both know each other after this and kinda have a bad relationship with one another

| [❄️] ~ [❄️] ~ [❄️] |

The sun illuminated all planets in it's sight. And one of the planets came out to be Mars.

Raider Boss sat on the lands of the arid desert. This whole planet didn't seem to have any water, nature or whatever could be here. Everything was taken from other planets as resources.

I mean, that's why they're called Raiders.

But, I guess, sometimes it's their turn to protect theirselves from a raid, isn't it?

The titan kept staring at the spreadsheet, while deep inside his mind he was trying to make a strategy. If part of the resources is going to be consumed till another spin of the planet, then it's better to make another raid.

Raider Boss stood up, as his senses started to tingle. He looked at the sky, watching in awe, how some other object started to cover the sun, creating some sort of an eclipse.

Oh yes, he clearly knew what did it mean.

It was the new Empire, which has risen only a year ago. Yep, Raiders did raid one of their depositories.

"ENEMIES SPOTTED!" He yelled, reloading his gun.

He wore a special technology, which helped him to communicate. You may say, this is a walkie-talkie, but no. This all is happening a century before the humans invented one.

Raider Boss immediately ran to his base, he was quite used to the gravity on this planet, so he immediately jumped up, swiftly climbing up.

He ran past some UFOs, managing to hit the buttons to turn them on, while other aliens would immediately hop in and then blast off.

Perhaps, their aliens empire had an advantage of technologies, and technically, Raider Boss counted as an advantage as well. I mean, he's a titan. A huge, extremely strong and unique creature.

But little did they know, that the Eclipse Empire has a titan as well, and not just one.

Raider Boss noticed some enemies UFOs, though they clearly had a different shape.

They started to drop off some small boxes, out of which enemies would come. Raider Boss nodded to other Raiders and aimed at the hostile UFOs, immediately shooting.

He clearly was doing a lot of damage, till he saw something landing with a blow.

No, not something. It was someone.

Raider Boss immediately realised that those were titans, because they were doing enormous damage. He immediately told about it to his teammates, though of course, he had to deal with the titans by himself.

Raider Boss stepped in the battlefield, he could easily dodge any attacks, he had a good aim and he also could immediately kill off an enemy. One shot was enough.