[❄️] ~ An Infant Of The Wind ~ [🌪️]

Don't mind me, just suffering with bullshit and overthinking every second of my life lol

since I'm sorta struggling with AFK and NFK, I'll try to get rid of my sudden desire for fluff, so I can write the battle "peacefully"

i'm still trying to work on my vocabulary, fights and angst are harder to write than I thought😭

THIS IS AN AU!!!
normally, I never make Krampus and Frost have family relationship, but this time, why not?

Story contains:
-AU (Krampus adopting Frost Spirit)
-Fanmade characters (They're dead anyways, just Frost's dead family, nothing more lmao)

Warning:
-Blood/gore
-Decomposing body

The titan was wandering through a new world he found. It was a frost dimension, a perfect place for him to roam. But he was here by a task, to find any other titan, who survived.

Yet he had no luck. Nothing, absolutely no signs of life.

Titan, whose name is Krampus, glanced at a cave he found in his sight. He probably shouldn't waste time on something like this, chances to find some life in there are least, and the chances to encounter a spell of evil are high.

He walked right into the cave, the dark aura of the place was almost telling him 'get out'. The ice titan grabbed his magic wand tighter, using it as a light source. Now he noticed a lot of feathers on the ground.

He continued walking deeper into the abyss of the cave, this place seemed haunted almost, and the deeper he got, the more weird things he saw. Feathers, bones, scratches and different rubbish.

Though the most noticeable was the blood. The gross smell was coming out from the depths of the cave, he knew exactly what was that. A rotting body.

There's a small chance of it being a titan, as most of the titans usually turn into dust when they die. But this just couldn't be a human or a small mob, these feathers were clearly titan-sized, and there was a lot, lot of blood.

He was heading to the most depths of the cave, slight worry of getting lost started to capture him, but it wasn't the thing he cared about the most. Right now he was regretting going to the nasty smell, even the mask couldn't help him.

Then, he noticed a few decorations, some of which were broken. He light up his wand even brighter, trying to illuminate everything.

Now he noticed a tunnel. He didn't hesitate to get in there, and soon he was in some place, this place was a...disaster. Whatever happened here, ruined a lot of furniture here.

There were a lot of shards of shattered items on the floor, there were cracks and scratches on the walls, the furniture, made out of ice, was also ruined. The pictures all were torn apart, as if a wild beast did all of this chaos.

There was blood, a lot of blood, and this was the place where the odor came from.

A body of a titan was on the bed.

It was already rotten, part of it's flesh was slowly going off, it was almost absolutely decomposed. It was a gross sight. It seemed to be a winged titan, one of the last. It's feathers were torn apart, it's wings were broken, as if someone purposely wanted to break all the bones.

If it would've been a regular world, there would've been parasites feasting on the body. But it's not. This is a frost dimension with no sights of life, there is nobody to at least get rid of this body.