The call

Madie pov

I woke up from a nice nice sleep it felt so good I didn't want to wake up at all.but I got up and walked to my bathroom .I brushed my teeth then did my hair and then put mascara and eyeliner .I'm not that big of a make up type of girl. I went to put something on until I thought of an idea make a vine of me day outfit ok this is my plan .

Making of the vine

I started to walk in my walk in closet and I twirled around until I saw a blue and black crop top and dark wash skinny jeans ripped and then put on some galaxy vans .there you go guys my perfect outfit for today now good bye my Hummel little mermaid s .

End of vine

Hahah I just loved it like it was perfect funny and crazy cute .I should probably see what ashley is up to well she might be asleep still oh well wake up her anyways.i put my phone in my back pocket and then went to go see her ."ash ashley if you don't get up I'm jumping on your bed ".i said .still she ain't getting up oh well I'm waking her up like now literally not kidding .

So I got on top of her bed and jumped up and down until she woke up and pulled me down and I just screamed in her ear "HELLO UR BOYFRIEND IS HERE GET UP LAZY ASS". I said then got up and was laughing so hard I fell to the floor and was laughing uncontrollably .she finally got up and threw her pillow at me and missed me . I laughed at that to .that and we are both single .and she is always talks about how we both need a boy in our life and like I agree because I think the last time I had a boyfriend was like in 7th grade and now I'm in sophomore but I'm out of school I'm in online school .Ashley is in sophomore as well .we both liked boys when we were younger than we just gave up on dating because everyone we liked turned out to be assholes so we just didn't want to date anyone at all.as I was thinking felt my phone buzzing in my back pocket .so I picked it up and answered it .

"Hello may I ask who is speaking ".I said into the phone

"Yes this is Bart from Magcon is this madie and Ashley ".bart said into the phone

"Um yes this is madie ".I said

"Ok well we were wondering if you would like to come to and join Magcon this summer ".he said

"Umm sure when this summer".i said walking to my bedroom and sitting on my bed laying down and looking at the ceiling .

"Um it's starts in a week ".bart said

"Oh ok yea do we have to pay or wait ".i said trying to figure out some more stuff

"No we have everything takin care of all you have to do is get everything ready and we will have some of our guys take you from the airport to the hotel in Dallas ". Bart said .

"Oh ok well that's good because we live in Dallas so that works out perfect ok well I will inform ashley about this ".I said walking Down stairs to her room .

"Ok I will call this number for any other information needed ".Bart said .

"Ok thank you ". I said and canceled the call .