CHAPTER 15

______________________________________

YOUR SIDE•

You woke up feeling slight pain on the back of your head. You open your eyes and saw a black room and few mens standing there with a mask.

You- What you all want? Who are you? *shout*

???- Don't shout here. Boss will come and see you.

You- Who is your fucking boss?

???- Baby....It's me.

You look at that direction you don't clearly see his face but you are familiar with the voice.

???- Miss me baby girl. *come infront of you*

You- *eyes widened*  M..minho Y..you?

Lee Min hoAge same as TaeMr

Lee Min ho
Age same as Tae
Mr.lee son and Yn's ex.

Minho- Shocked? Long time no see huh baby girl? *smirks*

You- W...what are you doing here? Why am i here?

Minho- Too much questions. You know that i don't like being questioned. But i will reply to you hmm. *come close to you and kneeled down*

You- Stay away.

Minho- Oh baby don't get mad. I will tell you why are you here. You know i am looking for this chance for past three years. You and your husband kill my father and brother so it's simple that i came to take revenge. I know your husband get hurt when he see you in pain. *laughs*

Then he see you blood in your neck. He touch it and look at his men's.

Minho- Who did this? *point at your head*

Man- S..sir  i.. am s...sorry i d..didn't mean to do it. When s..she was *gun shot*

You- *flinched and covered your belly*

Minho- No one dare to touch what is mine GOT IT. *Shouted* Oh baby don't be scared i only have the rights to kill you no one other than me ok? *caressed her hair*

You- *scared* Minho...please don't do anything to me i am pregnant please spare me. *begging*

Minho- Pregnant with his child right so it will be more fun. I will destroy each and everything belongs to him. I will make sure to give him the pain i feel these 3 years. *angry*

MEANWHILE

Everyone sitting in the living room while worrying about you. Few of them talking to someone in the phone.