Whats happening to me

Rebekah stood outside with Klaus "why do you want to take Gwen again ?" Rebekah seemed weirded out "you can make your hybrids with the doppelgänger

Rebekah stood outside with Klaus "why do you want to take Gwen again ?" Rebekah seemed weirded out "you can make your hybrids with the doppelgänger. You won't be alone"

"I'm not worried about being alone" Klaus said "I'm interested by her. She has fire and confidence. She could be a good friend. Look at how Alice was"

"Alice betrayed you" Rebekah scoffed "but you were and Elijah were fond of her weren't you. That's what killed her at the end of the day"

"Alice saved my life" Klaus said confidently "she got me away from our father. Therefore I'm repaying her favour. I'm saving her family. We still don't know what killed her"

Damon walked in the hospital where he peaked his head into Ronnie's room "you alright in there ?" He walked in "Jesus Ron what the hell happened"

"A lot" Ronnie chuckled "where's Elena ?"

"She's on her way" Damon frowned "she didn't give up on you"

"I know" Ronnie teared up "Damon I feel like I'm going crazy" she put her hands on her head "everything just seems overwhelming"

"You're not a vampire are you" Damon looked at her eyes "no you're not"

"I don't know what's happening to me"

Damon huffed leaning towards her "you'll be alright. You're home now"

She nodded "go and get Gwen"

***

Damon walked into the hospital to see Gwen asleep in a hospital bed. She had a patch over her neck and tubes coming out of her. Damon ripped them all off.

"Damon" she mumbled as he picked her up. He took her back to the Salvatore house.

He gave her a drink "you know I can help you forget. Least the memories you don't wanna keep"

"No" Gwen disagreed "I need to remember. All of it" she looked at him

He held up her necklace "I stole it back for you"

"He's really gone this time. I watched it leave him. After everything we did. He's just gone" Gwen had tears welling in her eyes "where were you Damon ?"

"I shouldn't have left" he looked up at her. He grabbed her hand "I promise you I will never leave you again"

"Isn't this cosy" Stefan appeared

"What are you doing here brother ?" Damon stood up

Stefan walked to the liquor "last I checked I live here" he poured himself a drink "Klaus is gone. But he's asked me to keep watch on you and Elena. From now on you are under my protection. By all means carry on".

***

Elena walked into Ronnie's hospital room "hi" she walked up to her

"Hey" Ronnie looked rough. She moved over letting Elena get in the hospital bed with her.