𝓝𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚𝐬 , kay flock

BRONX, NY       SATURDAY      11:38   PM

KIMAYAH KELLY
level 19 !

WARNINGS ?sexual content

WARNINGS ?
sexual content

        "WHEN YOU GONE STOP FUCKIN playin wit me kimayah?" kay said while kissing his teeth and the blue haired girl looked at him in confusion. "what you talking bout kev?" she asked with a tilted head. he rolled his eyes and snatched his hand from her thigh.

"you know i wanna fuck witchu heavy bro, why you keep playin wit a niggas feelings"

"kev youn wanna fuck wit me for real.. i know how bad you niggas be playing girls, and ian boutta be the next victim" she shrugged and he shook his head.

"im not even like that mama, and you know that. especially when it comes to you, lemme show you that im not like all them other niggas you be fuckin wit" he said while eyeing her up and down and licking his lips.

the two best friends were making eye contact and kimayah just wanted to sink into the couch. 'this nigga is too fuckin fine'.

"nah kevin you playin, i ain't ya type" she laughed and looked away. all she heard was kay kissing his teeth before he roughly grabbed her by her neck and tilted her chin up.

she moaned at his touch and grabbed onto his hand. "kevin..".

"ion know why you on that shy shit wit me, take this shit off" he lowly whispered and pulled on her biker shorts. she sighed and slipped her biker shorts off. she immediately felt the cold breeze on her pussy and shut her legs together.

"nah mama, keep this shit open for me" he said and pushed her legs open again. "youn even got no panties on, you been waiting for dis huh?" he asked with a laugh and she just arched her back and closed her eyes.

"kev touch me pleasee.." she softly begged and brought her hand down to her pussy. she started to rub around her clit and let out soft moans. she was almost cumming until kay smacked her hand away.

"youn get to touch this baby, only me" he warned and grazed his hand over her clit— causing her to shiver.

he got on his knees and made sure her back was on the pillow, then spread her legs to get a clear view.

"yo pussy so pretty mama damn.." he mumbled and slapped her pussy roughly and she winced.

she clenched at his words and just as she was getting ready to respond she felt his lips already on her pussy.

"mhmm kevv" she moaned and tangled her hands in his hair. he wrapped his arms around her thighs and sunk himself deeper into her pussy, if that was even possible.

he was literally making out with her clit— sucking and kissing on it second by second. "kevinn im bout to cum pleasee" she dragged out and just as she was getting closer, he stopped.

she frowned and mugged him. he laughed and licked her juices off his lips. "calm down ma ian say we was done, you finna ride this dick".

he unbuckled his belt and kimayah crawled to him and took his pants & boxers off for him. she slowly slid them down and looked up at him while licking her lips.

he chuckled as she pushed him onto the couch and and crawled on top of him. she realized how big he was and she tried to move off of him but he grabbed her waist and slammed her down onto his dick.

"o..oh fuck!" she moaned loudly and he tightened his grip on her waist.

"what you was trynna run for, huh?" he asked and smacked her ass hard.

"shitt" he groaned and leaned his head back as he felt her clench down on him. "you gotta loosen up ma, fuck"

she started to bounce up and down his dick and he kept a hand on her waist to help guide her. he knew she was getting tired. "you so pretty mama" he said and moved some of her hair to the side. she clenched at his words, again.

"im so close baby please" she begged and he rubbed his hand up and down her back. "i got you, you could relax now ima take care of you".

he knew she was tired so he started doing all the work as she leaned her head in the side of his neck. he started thrusting into her quickly and she left hickeys all over his neck.

he felt her get tighter around him and he took that as his cue to go even faster. he went wild when she started moaning his name in his ear.

"who's pussy this is mama?" he asked sternly and she felt his dick twitch inside her. she couldn't answer his question due to all the moans coming out of her mouth.

"i asked you a fuckin' question kimayah, who this pussy belong to?" he spat and wrapped his hand around her neck— choking her.

"i..it's yours kevin fuck! it's yours"

she came on his dick while being choked and he was nearing his orgasm too.

he laughed and licked his lips, "it better be".

"you mines now, forever ma. i catch you wit any other niggas and ima shoot every single one of em up"

 i catch you wit any other niggas and ima shoot every single one of em up"

jay's notes ?
LMFAOA I COULD NOT KEEP
A STRAIGHT FACE WHILE WRITING TS .