𝓚𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 , sugarhillddot

HARLEM, NY       MONDAY      12:30   AM

HARLEM, NY MONDAY 12:30 AM

HARLEM, NY       MONDAY      12:30   AM

RYAH LOWE
level 15 !

       " PASS THE DAMN BLUNT YOU weirdo" ryah called out and snatched the blunt from ddot

" PASS THE DAMN BLUNT YOU weirdo" ryah called out and snatched the blunt from ddot. "yo, fuck is you doing?" he complained. "quit hogging shit, you see me sitting here waiting" she scolded and side eyed him. he just shook his head and laughed.

his eyes shifted to a bruise the girl had on her arm. it didn't look like the type of bruise that was done accidentally. it looked like it was done purposely and to harm her. not to mention this wasn't the first time he'd found his best friend with marks on her beautiful skin.

"what happened right there" he mumbled and pointed to the bruise. ryah's face dropped and tried to come up with a quick excuse. "me and my brother was play fighting, he went too far i guess".

"so you think im dumb?" ddot asked and squinted his eyes while looking at her. "yo brother literally been in california since last week, and that bruise is fresh. quit lying to me".

she stayed silent and kept smoking the blunt.

"talk to me ry, y'know i got chu'"

she sighed and her eyes started to water. "it's derrick.. he been getting aggressive lately and every time i try ta' leave him it just gets worse".

"so he been hitting you?"

she nodded in shame and put her head down. ddot felt anger and sadness fill his body. he'd definitely be handling derrick as soon as possible.

"lemme see" he mumbled and grabbed her hand. he gazed around her arm and saw faded bruises and scars.

"why you ain't tell me about this sooner? worda my dead im killing that nigga as soon as i can".

"i was embarrassed d.." she looked at him with teary eyes. his heart shattered watching her cry.

"cmere" he mumbled and she crawled over to him. he brough her into warm hug and rubbed her waist.

"you one of the most beautiful girls i know, y'know that? like you just so beautiful" he whispered and kissed her hand. "darrian stopp, you making me blush bruh" she sniffled and covered her face. "nah lemme see ya pretty face".

he moved her hands and kissed the bruises and scars on her arms. she really was so beautiful to him. even when she was crying.

"after tonight, you won't have to worry about that nigga ever again. you hear me?" he reassured her and she nodded. she laid her head on his chest and they sat in a comfortable silence.

"darrian, can i stay at your house tonight?" she asked and he immediately nodded. "of course pretty, anytime you wanna".

she smiled before falling asleep on his chest. he laid her down and made sure to wrap a blanket over her. he placed a kiss on her forehead and grabbed his ski mask.

"i promise ima kill that nigga for you ry, ima fuckin' torture him"

jay's notes ?
possible part 2 !