8

(Name)

I jumped out off bed and peeked in Sasuke's room. He was fast asleep. Just then I heard my brother trying to surprise me but I heard him.

"Are you trying to scare me?!" I said truning around

"W-what?! No I was just going down to eat breakfast!"

"Tch, whatever"

"Oh and What are you doing?" He said pointing to Sasuke's door.

"Errrr, I'm just checking on him...." I said looking away

"are you suuuuuure?"

"yes, now fuck off!"

"better not to rape him..."

"Will you please shut up!" I said walking to our table

"nuh uh!"

I sat down and decided to eat some cereal but It was empty..great shopping.

"Mom, can I go to the mall later?"

"Sure, sweetie"

I grab some bacon and decided to cook.

-

"Yummy" Mom said while I was putting the plates in the dishwasher.

"Thanks"

I walked to my shower and took a bath and wear my favorite (color) shirt. and some jeans. and (color) shoes.

I set out and ride a taxi.

-

after paying him I walked inside the mall long time no see mall!

I walked to the direction of the grocery and bought my (fav.cereal) and walked to the counter to pay when my phone rings. "hello?"

"(Name)!, where are you? Sasuke and I are in the Mall too"

I face palmed before replying "Grocery, I'll wait 2 minutes and if you two didn't show up your on your own" with that I smirked

I hid beside the Candy Station. they entered the grocery and I smirked because they're confused. Oh well I have to go...

I was about to go to the counter when a hand caught my wrist I looked to see Sasuke. shit!

"Playing hide and seek?" he asked smirking

"Shut up!"

I paid my cereal and saw Kyle waiting for us.

"Why are you two here?" I asked

"Errr, Mom said we should buy Sasuke new clothes"

"whatever, but! don't make me- ah!" They dragged me to a random store.

they pushed me inside and what do you know It was almost full of boys.
fuck! fuck! fuck! I was about to left when they dragged me by my arms.

"Hey! What's the big idea!" I yelled/whispered to them

"tsk tsk tsk,You are going to stay and choose for Sasuke's clothes" Kyle said and was about to leave when I grabbed his collar pulling him to face me.

"And where do you think your going???" I asked not pleased by his idea.

He simply sighed and sat. "I was about to buy a new watch" he mumbled

"Errr, what do you want doofus?" I asked not giving a damn about this.
I mean I'm a girl not a boy!

"plain shirt and jeans please" he answered

I was about to pick a shirt but I stopped myself. who am I to serve them?!

"Oi!, why don't you go and try some and I will judge"

He huffed before trying some clothes.

-

I was relieved that it was all over Sasuke got 3 new shirts and 2 new jeans. "Okay! had you already paid for it sis?"

I shot him a glare "why should I?! your crazy mind brought this up so you should pay for it!" I said angered He quickly nodded and paid for it. good

We stopped when I heard Sasuke and Mine's stomach growled. I decided to eat at McDonald's. I paid for our food.

We ride a taxi back to our house. It was late afternoon already.
I decided to go to the park. alone when Sasuke patted my shoulder and said he wanna come with me. I just shrugged and walked to the nearby playground therefore was no children there. Maybe they all left for a vacation or grounded. oh well. I sat on my favorite place. the swing. I began swinging myself and Sasuke sat beside me and swing a little.
oh, the old times. I was busy swinging when Sasuke asked "hey, I was wondering where is your father?"

I stopped "He ran away with an another woman"

"oh, sorry"

I then felt it was getting dark so I decided to go home.

---

when we got home it was dinner time already. we sat and ate.
I quickly ginished my food and take a quick bath. I was really tired so I laid myself on my trusty pillow before sleep consumed me.