Chapter 3

Warning Violence up head

Violets POV

When y/n screamed that we should go to bed I did as I was told. I swiftly got changed and went to sleep but a constant odd thing happens to me I have these nightmares that wake me up in the middle of the night and they cause me to cry and then I dont fall back to sleep. Its wierd and I dont know weather or not to tell someone I wont for now atleast until they stop I dont wanna freak anyone out.

The nightmare

I was in a dark room tied to a chair trapped with my friends circling me like sharks with odd looks on there faces almost like there going to kill me at any second.

"Hey guys can you untie me please" i asked no response

"Guys hello i know you can hear me" again no response when suddenly lia slapped me right across the face. God did it sting like a bitch. Soon enough i was getting slapped left right and centre by the people who I viewed as my friends.

"STOP PLEASE" I begged and pleaded wile tears streamed down my face "PLEASE" and suddenly i woke up.

End of nightmare

I woke up drenched in sweat. Only a nightmare I thought to myself but this one was different it made me cry I never cry over nightmares. What was wrong with me tonight I glanced over at the clock 3:32 am fantastic. I wiped my eyes and decided it would be best to get ready for the day and sit in the living room for a wile. So I got out of bed slipped on black joggers and a black oversized t-shirt and went to sit in the living room.

When I entered the living room and sat down I dosed off back to sleep but I had the same nightmare and woke up again but this time I wasnt drenched in sweat I was being shoken awake by lia.

Lias POV

It was about 8am and I went to sit in the living room when I see Violet crying in her sleep on the sofa so the first thing I do is shake her awake and when i saw her eyes open i said
"Gosh violet are you okay"

Violets POV

"Gosh violet are you okay" lia asked i realised i was crying and just got up and left to my room without answering the question.