✰ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞

2015

📍SOKOVIA╰─────────╯

📍SOKOVIA
╰─────────╯

"ULTRON KNOWS we're coming. Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire, and that's what we signed up for." Steve began his Captain-ly speech as the quinjet landed. "But the people of Sokovia, they didn't. So our priority is getting them out.

"All they want is to live their lives in peace, and that's not going to happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done, and find out what Ultron's been building. We find Romanoff and Xavier, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monsters and we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right."

The Avengers nod in understanding.

"Alright. Let's go."

...

Wanda and Galina stuck together —  sending telepathic messages to alert the civilians to leave through red and pink strings of energy upon the bridge.

Clint and Petra whom were with them, fought against some of the robots who were beginning to flood over — Clint with arrows and Petra with her magnetic abilities.

"Get off the bridge!" Wanda ushered people away with the help of Galina.

One of the bots aimed a blast directly at them but Wanda quickly threw up a forcefield. "Run!" she called out to the citizens behind her.

She was then thrown down to the ground with a yell when her shield broke thanks to a second blast.

Galina quickly ripped apart the robot that shot at the brunette and then helped her back onto her feet. "You okay?"

"Yes i'm alright."

The ground began to shake and shuffle, sounds of cracking could be heard.

Their stomachs began to feel heavier at the sudden intrusion — the ground rising.

Galina stumbled across the pavement towards where her petrified sister was whom was looking around frantically and holding onto a piece of newly broken rubble.

Without a word, she grabbed her arm and yanked her with her, rushing to take cover behind a car.

"Hey hey hey, we're fine — everything is fine." Galina quickly reassured her, cupping her soot covered cheeks. "Everything is fine." she repeated, but she wasn't sure if she was trying to convince her or herself that.