❅ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘸𝘰: 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥

2016
📍THE AVENGERS COMPOUND
Upstate New York
╰─────────╯

365 DAYS, FIFTY-two weeks, and one day.

That's how long it's been since Sokovia.

There's not much to say except for the fact that Galina is a complete and utter benchwarmer.

Though most smaller missions are being handled by SHIELD agents, there's still a handful in which some of the Avengers go on.

All Avengers except for her ( and Tony since he was taking a break, Thor and Elora whom were offworld dealing with god knows what, and of course Bruce who has been missing since Sokovia ) — much to Galina's dismay, her fourteen year old sister just went on her first mission with Wanda and Pietro!

That's a whole other issue though, let's just say her and Cap had a huge disagreement over Petra taking up on-field work last month.

"She's fourteen, Steve!" Galina exclaimed angrily as the rest of the residing Avengers watched awkwardly from their seats in the conference room. "Over my dead body am I gonna allow her to go on a mission!"

"I think it'll be good for her to work on the field, Galina." he argued back. "It's not like she's gonna be fighting anyone — the base is abandoned, they just need to get data."

"And what if it isn't?" she retorted. "No way in hell am I letting her on fieldwork. She was doing just fine off the field!"

"She was miserable!"

"How would you know? She's my sister, not yours."

A table ended up being flipped...and you can already guess who flipped the table. The name rhymes with Marina.

Right after that incident, she was forced back into therapy by no other than Steve — Natasha even backed him up, and she couldn't help to not only be mad at them, but mad at the world.

And much to her luck, it was the same exact lady that she had last time as her therapist — good ol Dr. Linda.

She stood bare-foot in the compound's kitchen, spreading avocado onto her toast.

She un lips the safety hatch on a small container that contained a tomato and cilantro mix that she had diced earlier in the week, using a spoon to scoop out the contents and spread it on top of the avocado.

"I can't believe you actually like that green shit."

Galina glanced over her shoulder to find her little sister hovering right next to her, her nose pointed down in the direction of the meal.

"One, it's tasty and good for you — and two, watch your mouth." she lightly scolded with an elbow being nudged into her side.

Petra scoffs at her, turning around to go scavenging through the refrigerator. "As if you didn't have the mouth of a sailor at the ripe age of ten."

"Yeah, and as you're older sister, i'm breaking the habit." she says in a mildly playful tone, continuing to assemble her breakfast.