Chapter 3: The Testament of Love (🍋)

(It's been days since Makoto killed Issei. Rias and her peerage didn't mind at all as they simply developed feelings for the King of Vampires as they start knowing him better. Makoto is currently seen in his house playing violin.)

(As Makoto finishes playing violin, he goes to his room as he prepares to sleep. Suddenly he sees a teleportation circle and Rias comes out of it.)

Makoto: Rias? What a surprise.

(Suddenly she pins him down in the bed.)

Rias: Makoto, I need you to do something for me?

Makoto: And what could it be, Rias?

Rias: I want you to take my virginity.

Makoto: Why?

Rias: Because I'm being forced to marry a guy I don't love.

Makoto: When I see whoever he is... by the way, who do you love?

Rias: You. I love you, Makoto. I have loved you ever since you came to Kuoh. Unlike Issei, you care about me as a person, which is one of the reasons why I love you so much. 

Makoto: Well, okay.

(Kivat comes in.)

Kivat: Such a lucky guy you are, Makoto.

Makoto: Hey Kivat, how long have you been watching us?

Kivat: Long enough. But I guess I'd better get going. (flies away) Call me when something bad happens.

(Kivat flies away, leaving Makoto and Rias by themselves.)

Rias: (seductively) Shall we?

(Makoto and Rias then share a romantic kiss as he gropes her left breast and she grinds her crotch on his member. Five minutes later, both strip naked.)

Makoto: I knew you were beautiful, Rias. But I didn't expect you to be this beautiful.

Rias: I do my best for the man I love.

(Makoto inserts his member inside of Rias' pussy and starts moving, making her moan.)

Rias: (moans) You're so big, honey! You really know how to make a girl feel good!

Makoto: Please, that's my first time as well.

(Makoto keeps moving and Rias pulls him closer to her as they start making out.)

Makoto: You like that, Rias?

Rias: (moans) Yes, I do! I love every part of you!

(Makoto then moves faster until he feels his member twitching.)

Makoto: Rias, I'm cumming!

Rias: Inside! Cum inside me! I want to get pregnant with your child!

(Makoto cums inside Rias, filling her pussy to the brim. Then both get exhausted.)

Makoto: I love you, Rias.

Rias: I love you too, Makoto.

(Then they fall asleep as the screen fades out.)