OC Description

Name - Mari C.
Age - 18
Eye Colour - Brown
Hair Colour - Black
Hair Styles - Long/Short Curley, or Box-braids
Skin Tone - Mixed
Pronouns - She/Her
Clothes:
Purple sneakers, black biking shorts reaching to her knees, and an oversized light-purple and white hoodie reaching half her thighs. The sleeves reach to her elbows. Also wears a black scarf that cover up to her nose when she wants to be incognito. Wears a white medical eye patch over her left eye, but takes it off when fighting. But wears glasses because of blurry vision.

Data:HP - 1,000,000LV - 500,000 (will be explained in later chapters)Def

Data:
HP - 1,000,000
LV - 500,000 (will be explained in later chapters)
Def. - 900,000
Att. - 1,000,000
Magic - 900,000

Magic Abilities:
When working or fighting, she uses a giant pair of scissors as weapons, like double swords. They are worn on her back. She also has a sewing needle and wooden stool of thread of thread make up of her magic, to sew destroyed Au's back together. With her stats, she can even reset the timelines (but only in emergency's). Her left eye flairs in a rainbow of ten different colours, which shows the different parts of her soul. She can use two different emotions, like using joy to increase her speed and anger to increase her strength in battle.
Her emotions can even give her the advantage in speed, strength, accuracy, strategy, etc. Her magic is tied to her emotions, like joy, anger, sadness, etc. Her thread can even multiply like Error!sans string attacks. They allow her to move quicker by latching onto objects and swinging from place to place (like Spider-Man).

Emotions/Abilities:
Yellow - Joy/Happiness: Grants her speed increase and electric attacks
Red - Anger: Grants her increase in strength and manipulate fire
Blue - Sadness: Allows her to manipulate water and well as the temperature to a freezing point
Orange - Calm: Allows her to release a gas that can calm or put her opponent to sleep. This kind of magic can also be used to create firearms like a pistil or sniper rifle to calm the enemy or put them to sleep. Basically a sharp shooter.
Green - Kindness/Nervous: Can heel herself or others
Purple - Fear: Can secrete a liquid onto her opponent to make them see what they fear. Or, she can change their vision to see something different to confuse them.
Pink - Friendship/Love: Create strings for capture
Grey - Knowledge: Increases her accuracy when attacking
White - Nothingness/Emotionless: Can nullify an opponent to give her hyper regeneration abilities. Spawns wings on her back.
Black - Negativity/Insanity: Full out assault or no mercy against an enemy

Can summon Gaster Basters like other Sans. But have ten eyes, five on the left and right side of their skull. Each eye shows a different colour which represents her soul. Can also summon portals to go from place to place, or make a quick escape.

General Summary:
A human born/created in an unfinished Au. Nothing but an empty white void, with her powers she was able to create a small home for herself. Created as The Guardian of Balance to watch over the Multiverse. Her job is to create Au's needed, destroy Au's not needed, and "delete" any Glitches. No one knows of her existence for two "other" Guardians (G!Ink and G!Error). When destroying an Au, or removing a Glitch from an Au, she can absorb negativity or EXP.

This will be my first time writing a Oc story of my own, so please be polite. Updates may be slow because I'm in school. Thank you and See You Next Time~