Chapter 39: Something Special

*Amy's P.O.V*

I finished taking a shower for the day after spending some time in the home dojo. It was actually quite quiet at the LaRusso household.

Amanda and Daniel are at work while Sam is out with Miguel.

Which left me home with Anthony.

My black shirt with red and black plaid pants fit nicely on me as I put in a simple tv dinner into the microwave.

My option was this sweet and sour chicken that had rice along with it.

It looked good to me when I saw it in the freezer.

I let the dinner do its thing in the microwave before it was ready for me to eat.

I sat at the table, on my phone, looking through Instagram and then looking through Eli's account before I stopped myself.

Prom is literally around the corner and I still don't have a date.

Not that I'm planning on going anyway.

Sam has backed off about speaking to me about prom. I'm thankful because I didn't want to think of it.

Nor did I want to talk about it.

I don't see the point in going to prom when I'm sure I won't have a good time.

Weeks have gone by.

Training has been hard every now and then.

My uncle would spend more time with the boys while Sam and I would do our own thing with the training.

We'll train at Miyagi-Do and then when we're not completely busy, we'll go to the warehouse to train with Johnny and Miguel.

Daniel doesn't know about this so let's keep it that way.

I took a bite out of the sweet and sour chicken before I heard footsteps coming into the kitchen.

There was Anthony is his own pajamas.

He looked awful.

"What's wrong, Anthony?" I asked him.

My younger cousin didn't say anything. He stayed still for a few minutes before he went to sit down at the table with me.

It seemed like his mind was elsewhere.

Did something happen?

"There's something serious that I want to talk to you about..." he trailed off, eyes glued to the dinner table.

"Go ahead." I said.

He moved his body to the side, still not looking at me.

"I may have done some messed up shit, and I don't know how to fix it."

"Like what?" I asked, curious, while I continued to eat my dinner.

"There's this kid..." he started to say, "And I did things that went too far. Things that I feel guilty for. I tried talking to my dad about it but it didn't go well since I lied to him about what's going on."

Anthony lied to Daniel? I'm not surprised.

I'm sure Sam has lied to her own father as well.

And we're doing that right now. Daniel doesn't know that Sam and I have been training with Johnny.

"What are the things that you've done?"

He swallowed hard, he's scared to say what happened. "My friends and I have put milk in this kid's locker, embarrassed him at a park, stole his clothes during gym class."