Operation:saving Tuk.

Ad'ria's POV

NOW... We were on our ilu's. Me, Neteyam, Lo'ak, Kiri, Rotxo and Ao'nung.
Jake was on his Tsurak.

We were at the 3 brothers rocks, and looked inside the cave.

There we saw them....

They were talking and talking we couldn't hear.

I watched as Ao'nung slowly creeped out into the water, not making a single sound.

Jake was stressed.

As always

Zuko held a knife against Tuk's neck.

Not tightly, but if he did than that girl is DEAD.

I followed Ao'nung and so did Neteyam.

Under the water, Neteyam signed to not kill them, but knock them out somehow.

3rd POINT OF VIEW

This means speaking as in speaking= "
This means under water sign language= '

'How do we knock them out skxawng?! '
Asked the clueless boy, called Ao'nung.

'Hit them on the temple bitch, what else'
The impatient boy responded with hard movements, to show that he was mad.

'YOU DICKHEADS! LET'S JUST GO'
Her raging level was increasing by the seconds, watching the 2 boys, bicker and argue.

Both of them rolled their eyes at her. She looked up to see Jake, Kiri and Rotxo there.

Neteyam took his dagger out, but held it a but higher on his holder, so he had more access to the holding part of the dagger

Adria followed his suit and so did Ao'nung.

They quietly swam to the 3 boys talking and swam up to surface, climbing on the rock and walking to them.

It was a miracle that the boys didn't notice them.

Ad'ria then started counting, holding up 3 fingers.

"1..... 2........3" All 3 of them muffled their mouths and pressed the holding part of the dagger to their temple.

The 3 unnamed boys passed out.

But Ad'ria, Neteyam and Ao'nung weren't stupid though. They held them by their arms and put them on the floor.

They sneaked to Zuko, but they weren't lucky this time.

"SETO! REITATO! SEFER! " He called the 3 passed out boys.

"There's no use to that you musty bitchy mf looking like a cow dog" The youngest one said (Tuk).

"Good one Tuk" Said Rotxo.

Ad'ria wanted to say something, but was cut off by the knife pressing into Tuk's neck tighter.

But were they fighting.... Or were they just....   Distraction?

As Jake pointed his gun, with one squinted eye, aiming at Zuko's arm, he felt his blood boil just by seeing the action Zuko made.

He heard Ad'ria, Neteyam, Tuk, Rotxo and Ao'nung talking but he blocked them out.

And only listened to the couraging words from his middle kids. Kiri and Lo'ak were so anxious, and Lo'ak was 2 seconds away from jumping there.

"You can do this dad.." "Yes you can"

3....2......1....*pew*

"AHHHH"  Zuko let the knife go.

But it wasn't enough for Neteyam.

Tuk is his baby sister.

He always took care of her.

He grabbed Zuko's arm, twisted it and punched him right in the elbow.

He took him by his shoulders, kicked him on his back and punched him in the temple.

Shocker....

"Good one bro."

"Thanks bro"

Tuk jumped on Neteyam and hugged him so tight, he wasn't even sure if he was breathing.

She infact hugged all of them, but she didn't need to hug Jake as he picked her up and didn't let her go.

Not even when he was on his Tsurak.

He held her on his hip, so she wouldn't fall.

I hate this chapter, it's shit.
I can't even write anymore anything I got no inspiration so please if you could leave some comments and ideas that you have.

I'm so sorry that I upted this late but
There's explanation just above this paragraph.

Word count:622