love you

Horangi and könig had been resting in their shared room, in the lower bunkbed. König making small doodles in his sketchbook as he laid on his stomach, Horangi on the other hand leaned on the other man bored out of his mind.
Seconds turned to minute; minutes turned into hours. Horangi felt like he was going crazy, brain craving activity, just something other than looking at the wall with the few posters that they had picked up from missions together.

Horangi let out a big sigh, his boredom becoming too much, moving around to look at the other. He had been thinking about the other in many lustful ways for so long, the guy was huge, like really huge, full on 6’’10, Horangi was tall to but his 6’’2 made him look small beside könig.
‘Fuck it’ he thought as he moved to sit on top of the other, specifically on könig’s ass. ‘’Ah! Ho- Horangi, what are you doing?’’ könig questioned him caught of guard by the sudden weight on him. Horangi stayed silent as he put his hands against könig’s lower back slowly moving his hands to pull them under the others shirt feeling the others skin, small twitches here and there. He could tell by the silence from the other came out of embarrassment and not know what to do.
‘’könig I want you’’ Horangi suddenly spoke up ‘’ah? Want me?’’ könig asked not understanding what Horangi had meant. Horangi sighed yet again and looked up at the other man, noticing he didn’t look at him back just anywhere else than Horangi. He leaned forward pretty much laying on könig, closely towards where he assumed his ear would be as he couldn’t really see because of the mask ‘’I want to fuck you’’ Horangi whispered, he could hear how könig’s breath stutters ‘’what do you say big boy? Want that too hmm?’’ he continues to whisper.

It takes a moment before the other says a thing, it had Horangi wondering if he went too far. ‘’Ja, I do’’ könig silently answers back, it left Horangi a little shocked ‘he wanted that? Fuck’ he thought to himself. ‘’Yeah?’’ I questions, könig letting out a small whimper ‘’ja, I want it to’’ his voice still small but loud enough for Horangi to hear. Horangi signaled for the other to turn around and thanfully könig understood and turned around and laid on his back, slightly resting on his elbow, Horangi sat down against the others crotch a grin on his face as he slowly started rubbing their clothed crotches together.
König threw his head back with a whimper, the grinding felt good and fuck was this a big turn on for Horangi. Maybe he had a size kink, as just having this tall big man under him and fucking whimpering was really hot, he could feel both of them getting hard ‘’fuck, könig can u pull up your mask?’’ Horangi asked ‘’wanna kiss you so badly mngh-‘’ könig whimperd out slowly moving his mask up and off, Horangi immediately went to kiss him. The kiss started of slow a few lip bites here and there, Horangi licking a few times againt könig’s lips asking for entry that könig finally opened his mouth allowing Horangi to explore his mouth. König moaned as he fought the others tongue for dominance, Horangi winning. The kiss slowly got more and more sloppy as they went.

Horangi broke the kiss leaving them breathing heavily against each other’s lips, Horangi moving his hands to tug at könig’s shirt ‘’want it off’’ he mumbles. König moves a bit and throws his shirt off, ‘’fuck, wow’’ Horangi was left a little speechless, ‘his tits are big!’ he thought to himself.
Horangi moved towards könig’s chest biting onto his chest, leaning back again to look at the bite mark he left, and fuck did he want to cover the man in marks, claim him with his bites, show everyone that könig was his, and only his. In reality könig was no ones but that thought was too sad right now.
König covered his mouth as Horangi kept on biting all over his chest, whimpering at the stingy feeling each bite brought. ‘’let me hear you könig’’ Horangi whispered as he moved his bites to the others neck, könig slowly put his hand down resting it in Horangi’s short black hair pulling at it slightly. After a few more bites Horangi felt satisfied with his work, he licked from könig’s chest and down at his red-ish colored happy trail, feeling the other man twitch as he went down.
Horangi moved up a little as he worked to open up könig’s pants, looking up at the other to see if any discomfort where found a few times as he worked the pants completely off. ‘’what umm, what about you Horangi?’’ he nervously asked ‘’me?’’ könig grabbed at Horangi’s shirt ‘oh’ went through Horangis brain, ‘’you want my clothes off too?’’ könig nodded, Horangi hummed and went to pull of his clothes which left them both in only their boxers. Horangi went to grope könig’s dick through his boxers ‘this guy is fucking huge’ Horangi thought to himself as he felt the size a bit through the boxers ‘’such a huge cock you have, too bad such a big guy like you won’t use it’’ Horangi teased.