Bio + Reader Bio

Reader Info

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

N/n - Nickname

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

F/c - Favorite Color

SF/c - Second Favorite Color

F/f - Favorite Food

F/d - Favorite Drink

F/m - Favorite Movie

Bio Info

Name: Y/n L/n

Alias: The Human Savior (The Worker Drones), Killer (Uzi), Murder Bro (N), Silver Fox (V), etc.

Age: 21

Sex: Male

Species: Human (Formerly), Worker/Murder Drone Hybrid (Currently)

Occupation: JC Jenson Factory Worker (Formerly), Inventor and Savior of the Worker Drones (Currently)

Likes: His family and his new worker drone family that adopted him after the explosion at the factory, helping out the Worker Drones, Uzi, N, stopping the Murder Drones and other evil threats from their reign of terror and killing the worker drones, hanging out with Uzi and N while protecting them from danger, his pet UFO named Rover and his robotic creation, Claptrap.

Dislikes: Seeing his friends and the other worker drones in danger, V (Who still want to kill the other Worker Drones for her own amusement), J (Who helps out V with their agenda of killing off the Murder Drones until she decides to switch sides after the prom night incident), JC Jenson (Who treats the Worker Drones like slaves to do their dirty work).

Personality: (Normal) Sweet, Caring, Friendly, Polite, Happy, Supportive, Kind-Hearted, Comforting

(When dealing with his foes): Angry, Vengeful, Brave, Serious, Heroic, Courageous, Confident, Responsible

(When he is stressed out or depressed): Suicidal, Upset, Livid, Depressed, Lonely

(When he is around the people and/or toons that he falls in love with): Nervous, Kind, Bashful, Funny

Friends: Uzi, N, V (Sometimes when she is no longer on V's side), Doll (When she is no longer wanting to get revenge on N and J that switched sides with the heroes), the Worker Drones.

Enemies: The JC Jenson Corporation, J, The Murder Drones, Tessa. 

History: You are just just a normal human being until you started working at the factory owned by the JC Jenson Corporation, where the Worker Drones were created to do the human's dirty work. However, you are not like these humans that treated the workers drones with such disrespect as you secretly began helping out the Worker Drones to prove that you are completely different from these humans, which they believed that you are a kind person to them.

By the time the explosion happened that caused the extinction of the human race, the Worker Drones managed to bring you back from the dead by transferring your soul and brain waves into an empty, soulless worker drone body, but with special features built into the suit, as a reward for your kindness and respect that you have given towards the Worker Drones.

Eventually, the invasion of the Murder Drones has begun and you have become a target to the killer robots, but you managed to learn how to defend yourself with your new found abilities of your new robot body as a special kind of Worker Drone. So you and your best friend, Uzi decided to investigate the mystery of the Murder Drones in order to figure out how to stop their reign of terror from murdering the Worker Drones that they come across.

However, there happens to be one murder drone named N that doesn't seem to be as dangerous as the other Murder Drones are as you became fast friends with him and the three of you decided to work together as a team to put an end to the Murder Drones Invasion once and for all.