Chapter One

Johnny Brown, or for his actual name was Jonathan. But he despised that name, so he always told people to call him Johnny and nothing more. He was a man of mid thirties that worked at a dead end office job in New York. He did not go to school just for no raises or position growth and for to live in a small apartment with his only friend being a white cat that even seems to hate him as well. It was almost pathetic with how much the job sucked and how he was always so emotionally drained with what he did. Johnny wasn't just emotionally drained from his job, he was also drained from relationships and how he brought the wrong people towards himself. He never found anyone good in the whole matter, just lowlifes that used and abused him for quick sessions for his body throughout weeks or them just to say they had a partner in hand while they cheated on him. He was a hopeless romantic, him falling for everyone that seemed perfect in his eyes, but would turn out to be one of them he hated.

Johnny soon woke up to the sound of his alarm going off, but the sound of the alarm had always caused him to fall under stress for he knew he would have a bad day at work again. Him knowing that he would have to do more work loads then he could handle, him doing overtime that he didn't request for. Though all of these problems would go away if he had the courage to say no or even to back down from the demands of his coworker's, but he was to nice because he was in fear of hurting someone by telling them no or how he felt about doing extra work he didn't want to do at all.

Everything he has done with his life isn’t very worth it so far. Nothing he has done was very rewarding. Though that was enough of him laying there in his bed because now he needed to get up and get dressed and such just to take the subway down to his workplace. When he had gotten out of bed, he just got up and threw on something. He didn’t care what it was. Brown dress pants and a white button up along with a black tie- it was really nothing special because it was all on the floor, but it was clean clothes; he just never bothered to put things where they belong because he was lazy and always very tired.

When he was done getting dressed, he went to go stylize his hair. Or well, try too at the very least. All he did was ruffle his slickly black hair with his fingers. Now, when that was done, he went to go gather everything that he needed to bring to work before slipping on his deep brown dress shoes and a black trench coat. Then he had slipped out of his apartment then out of the building quite quickly, even thought he lived near the subway; he didn’t care. He just wanted to get there before it got all crowed and humid due to all the people that were going to be there and on it.

When he had arrived at the subway, he had scanned his phone that had held his QR code so he could go on it. It was basically him paying to get in. Though when done, he put it away before going to subway to step onto it. He had ended up waiting there for some time. Maybe around twenty to thirty minutes before the subway train went on ahead to go to the next stop and then next one and then next one. Just after a few stops, the train had gotten pack, practically filled to the brim. It had caused Johnny to shove his long legs underneath the seat he was in along straightening himself to give others more room.

As the time being, Johnny was just trying to kill some time by reading a story he had bought on his phone while he was listening to music. Though while that was happening, a bigger man had pretty much fallen on top of himself due to the train hitting something. The moment right then and there seemed very strange and quiet. The man that was on top of him wasn’t getting up because him and Johnny had their eyes interlocked with one another. Nothing seemed very right with what was happening now. Though as Johnny just stared at him, he started to get a weird feeling from just looking at the man. He didn’t know how to handle it or even what to do. He felt like that he was almost falling in love with the man. Almost as if it was love at first sight. Though the feeling seemed to leave him when the man had broken eye contact so he could get up. Johnny seemed to watch the mans every move, though everything he did was pat his all-black suit down and fix his hair. But a big shock came to him was that he had apologized for the inconvenient, but when Johnny had heard his voice, he seemed to get a little flustered with the way it sounded. It sounded very sweet and soft, almost as if his voice was like Paul Anka. Besides the voice, he had looked at the man. He had noticed that the man had the color pallet of a ghost. The pure white hair; bright blue eyes and the pale skin. The man was quite pretty, but all the light colors seemed to pop even more with the pure black suit and a golden collar bar. Along with what had seemed like a gold wedding band then had moved on to a sliver wristwatch. Everything on the man had seemed to compliment the colors that were naturally on him.