soft pink lips ~ chapter 36~

Wanda's POV:

i don't know why but i feel a strange connection with Rae, something i've never felt before. i feel bad for her, that's for sure. i heard all i needed to when she was talking to Pietro, she was just a little girl and that Mason guy exploited her trustworthiness and innocence for his own gain.

i know i did some pretty bad things a few years ago but i was still grieving and didn't know the risks, yes i know that's not a good excuse for doing what i did, but i had no other choice and i left as soon as i had the chance, just like these guys. maybe we weren't that different after all.

Rae's POV:

i get pulled out of my dream as i feel a weight shift beside me. i open my eyes, a painful headache splitting through my head, i feel something around my waist pull me closer. i look to my side and see Wanda still sleeping. wait why is she in my bed?!? did we...?!?!?

she looks so peaceful though. i take this time to study her face, she's never really looked at me long enough for me to properly look. her face is completely relaxed, nose twitching ever so slightly and her soft pink lips slightly parted. she's so pretty.

i start to feel myself blush as i continue to watch her sleep. damn i sound like a creep. my breath hitches as she starts to move her head, i quickly close my eyes and steady my breathing. if there's one thing i've become good at, it's fake sleeping.

i feel her arm slowly and carefully untangle itself from my waist as she slowly sits up, pulling the covers closer to my body. i try and keep my breathing the same as i feel her move a strand of my hair from my face. "you didn't deserve any of that Rae, you were just a little kid." she whispers, fingers tracing my jawline.

i accidentally let my guard slip as my body moves slightly, i can feel her hand immediately retreat from my face. she got up fast and quietly opened my door before closing it shut behind her, leaving me alone in my room.

i finally open my eyes, my cheeks burning, i can still feel where she traced on my face, her phantom fingers leaving a weird fluttering feeling in my tummy. i sit up to see Elric looking at me from the opposite side of the room, his hands crossed over his body.

"don't look at me like that El" i say to the shadow.
"no i do not like her" i blush a little.
"shut up i am not blushing" i definitely am.
"she doesn't like me, we barely know each other!"

i groan and roll over. the pillow smells like her. i smile to myself as i relive the feeling of her wrapped around me. i sigh as i stand up and make my way to my bathroom. i grab a towel and turn on the shower.

i step into the shower, hot water cascading down my body, relaxing my tired muscles. i quickly shampoo and conditioner my hair then scrub my body with soap. i blow dry my hair before getting changed into a simple hoodie and jeans, adding some socks and my purple converse to finish off before making my way to the kitchen. i'm hungry and definitely need some tylenol for this hella hangover.

AN: here's an update, i will try and find time to update sometime next week and maybe i'll be able to update twice. anyways i've only done 5 of my mocks so i still have 6 more to do which honestly sucks.

anygays buh byeee

💂