For Warties watchumacallit

IM SORRY I DONT KNOW HOW TO NAME IT OR WHAT ITS NAMED😭

Tammy(infected with adhd): basically owns a run-down store with his fiancé and hasnt had visitors for 6 years

Tammy(infected with adhd): basically owns a run-down store with his fiancé and hasnt had visitors for 6 years. (Ill discuss items if needed). He's quite happy but purely brainless(Mikey ROTTMNT would be a great example of who he is.)

If tipped 5 times there would be a special dialogue sequence that would play and I already know what it should be...

Calvin(that one guy:]): cleans up the run-down store often, he dusts and sweeps mostly but that doesnt stop cobwebs from appearing, of course. He wears rubber gloves so hes always prepared to wash the dishes, hes the cook of the house too.

Laurence(autistic evil wizard): He's not 'evil' but he has bad intentions, hes a teen not knowing what to get into, when in a fight against him, once defeated he doesn't die, but the player manages to talk him out of it and say things like his parents are worried.

He suffers from phantom pain and ptsd because his old family had been killed in a fire, he has phantom pains of being burnt and thats why you can barely see his body as some of the burns are still there, the bandages on his cheek covers that one too.

His boots are decorated with stickers because Tammy put them on, saying: "Now, I may not be your really dad, but im sure they'd agree that you need to put on that handsome smile!"

Laurence would join your team if you make efforts to befriend him after the fight.

The family bond:

Tammy and Calvin are lovey dovey for one another and it often makes Laurence cringe, other times they pinch Laurence's cheek or give him a random hug, he hates it but has a soft spot for it, when he left home he continued to miss it even if he didnt want to.

Both of Laurences parents love him lots, even more than his past family but he doesn't remember that besides missing them.

They dont do anything to stop Laurence but they dont nag him on, they just let him be him!

if you return to the shop with Laurence defeated and not on your team, you get a cutscene where they are sitting and talking to one another until Tammy realizes you are there and asks if your there to buy anything, if not then he returns to his family and cutscene is over, if yes cutscene ends and hes at his shop area and Calvin begins to clean as Laurence sits there(you can talk to them by going up to them still of course).

If you return to the shop and Laurence is on your team, you get a cutscene where Tammy and Calvin jump onto him in a hug, pulling him down and crying, they thank you for taking care of him and allow Laurence to go with you on your mission as long as he visits time to time, he agrees and the cutscene ends, Tammy back running the shop and Calvin cleaning.

The shop:

A run down shop, dusty, old, random cracks in the floor board, ghosts, olden chairs, your typical old store. Upstairs is a bathroom in the center and two rooms, left and right. Laurence's room is on the left, the door is locked until he comes home(so after hes defeated) and on the right is Tammy and Calvins room, if gained friendship with any of them you can enter, or you can by the key that unlocks any door. There is a kitchen on the bottom floor, closed with a door but you can still enter(its unlocked, duh). Theres a locked basement too.

Fin(unless theres more)

Okay wow I did not expect it would take this long and have this many words but ive been DYING to make my own video game for my ocs and that ones just kinda been there since like forever...(not really) but i cant code and shit so ive never been able to:( and yes i am well aware this is only going to be a story but like cmon let me info dump🥺

707 words🤝

War_Tie