Default Bear

The wind rushed through the trees, howling and cracking noises everywhere from left to right. You were a survivor and had to survive an anthropomorphic stuffed bear. Y/N tried to hide themselves and then wait till the timer ran out. All the puzzles were completed by your friends. As you cover your mouth in fright. You hear growling coming from behind you. Y/N peeked from the side of one of the mounds and looked at a teddy bear with peach colored fur, the nose was a shad of blue or cyan. The bear was standing on two legs and his head looked like a oval. His beady, black, and round eyes darted from side to side and to the back. You tried not to make a sound as the bear turned its head and walked towards you. The bear chuckled with a low tone. "I can smell you~" His tone made you shiver and chills ran up your spine. Then the bear acted like he was blind. You watched as he acted like he was wobbling and looked like he was drunk. He waddled pretending to still be blind. You could see his eyes still open but you tried to scurry away from the mound you were behind. "Little survivor, you can't escape from me!" You crawled to another mound, carefully and silently moved forward. The bear turned his head quickly and he laughed once more. "I see you!" He started to walk closer to Y/N. Y/N tried to run but by accident they crushed a leaf with their hand as they crawled and got the bears attention. "There you are." The bear said. You yelped and tried to run off but the bear caught you by the ankle. He examined your face as her teased you, he swung you around and smiled. You folded your arms in annoyance and waited for the stuffed bear to cease the swinging. "Now, what should I do with you?" The bear made a sharp grin. "Nothing," you gulped. "just put me down." But the bear laughed and then said. "Oh, I don't think I'll do that. I just got started." He then placed Y/N down carefully and hugged them. Your health almost went down as the bear tightly gripped you. "Stop! I'm losing health!" They tried pushing the bear away from the hug, but the Bear held you tight. You then hugged him back thinking he would stop if you also hugged him. But he never did. Your health was almost out and the bear turned to you and smiled once more. "Y'know what? I kinda feel comfortable with this hug..." You say as your voice died down and then you faded into cheese. The bear was sad that he lost you but he knew whatever he touched died. 

Sorry if this was short and boring. I'm not usually great at writing X reader fanfics at times.