Sam

You watched your friend as the traveled through the deep cave. Shining lights were all around, and pearly orbs where glistening. You watched your friend take a run off into every direction and you followed wondering where you'd end up next. Your friend paused as he heard a snoring noise coming from the left side of the cave. "Come on!" They ordered. "Is this safe?" You asked in fright. Your legs chattered as you took a step towards your friend. "Hurry up!" They yelled impatiently. "I'm trying to." Y/N said. You then see more glittering lights in the distance and you didn't know where you we're going but as much you kept following your mate. Moving further into the light you could see in the middle of an opened area was a sleeping thick white teddy bear. You gasped as you saw the snoring fellow. He seemed like a cuddly little teddy and didn't cause harm. "Who's that?" You asked your friend. They turned to you and shrugged. "A teddy? Old teddy bear? Must've came from the 19's?" You looked back at the bear. But your friend turned away and walked to another direction out of the giant area with the bear who was still in slumber. "So you wanna come with me? Or do you wanna stay here with that guy?" They asked hanging onto the side of the cave. "I'll stay here I think." Y/N replied and looked away as their friend walked away. "I won't go far," they said as the walked. "see you soon!" They vanished off and you were left alone with the stuffed bear. You looked carefully at it, amused and a bright smile spreads on your face. Then you herd the bear groan. You sat up frightened. The large bear scratched his back wondering what was happening. The large bear looked around then paused as he saw you standing at the front of his territory. "Who are you?" The giant bear said looking at you up and down. "Y/N, I'm a survivor and me and my friend were just exploring this place." Y/N explained. The bear greeted himself and lends out a hand shake. "My name is Sam." He said then shook your hand. Sam stared at you and couldn't stop looking at you. "Nice to uh... meet you Sam." You say shyly. "Hmpf." Sam grunted. "So how did you end down here exactly?" Sam asked Y/N. You looked back at him and told him a lot of reasons how you came down into the pit. Sam laughed and blushes as you both laughed and chatted together. "Why are you blushing?" You asked him. Sam's face was flushed and he tried to cover it with both paws. Y/N giggled. "Your funny," they said. "glad I met you." Sam looked back smiling and blushed some more. "Glad I met you too." You both stared at each other awkwardly then you turned around. Sam then held your hand and then kissed your cheek. You smiled holding your cheek as you felt the soft furry feeling. Sam waved goodbye as you had to go look for your friend. "Also, Sam?" You turned back. Sam looked back at you and said. "Yeah?" You then blushed and told him. "I'll visit you soon." Then you ran off as Sam smiled watching you fade off into the caves layers.