Chapter 1

"Y/n, are you sitting with the Hellfire Club, or your nerdy little friends?" my brother, Eddie, asks.

"One, they aren't annoying, two, I'm sitting with them." I reply, walking away to sit with them.

"C'mon sis! Sit with us! The campaign is today!" Eddie says.

"Oh yea, about that. I'm not going to be able to make it." I mumble.

"What?!" Eddie shouts, grasping the attention of everyone in the lunchroom.

"Quiet down, dumb ass." I whisper.

"You have to come! C'mon sis, please!" he begs.

"No, I'm going over to a friend's." I say.

"Who's?" he asks.

"Wouldn't you like to know," I answer.

"Who's!?" he asks again.

"Chrissy's! Why does it matter?" I yell, but I don't have the attention of everyone.

"Oh, okay fine." Eddie mumbles, walking towards his table.

I go to sit down at the cheerleader's table, even though I am not flexible whatsoever.

"Hey y/n!" Chrissy greets.

"Hi Chrissy! I'm so excited to hang out!" I smile.

"Yea! Although, I do have to stay at the game for a bit so I can cheer on the team. As well as Jason!" Chrissy says, blushing.

"You and Jason, oh my goodness. I still don't like him, but to each their own," I pause. "I guess."

"Oh c'mon, when you fall in love you'll be exactly like me." Chrissy giggles.

"Yea, you'll be dead when that happens." I laugh.

"Oh please, it'll happen. I'm sure of it." Chrissy smiles.

"Yea, sure."