Chapter 2

"C'mon y/n! Let's go!" Chrissy yells, grabbing my hand and dragging me into the auditorium.

"I'm coming!" I yell back.

"Sit here, I'll be down there, but when we're done cheering, I'll come back up." Chrissy informs me.

"Okay, bye. Good luck!" I smile.

Honestly, I don't know why I'm here. I just wanted to hang out with Chrissy, not go to some stupid basketball game, where we'll probably lose anyways.

"Hi, can we sit here?" a tall boy asks me.

"Oh, yeah sure. I don't care." I answer.

The blonde, curly haired girls sits down next to him, as he is next to me.

"Sorry, it's very crowded." the boy says to me.

"No, it's alright. Trust me, I don't mind." I reply.

"Thanks," he says.

"Of course." I reply.

~Time skip!!~

The game had ended, and surprisingly, we won! Lucas scored the last shot! I'm a bit scared of going back to the trailer with Eddie though, since two people skipped on the campaign.

"Ready to go, y/n?" Chrissy asks.

"Yea, I'm ready!" I reply.

I take her to my trashy car, and we drive to my house. I had told Eddie that I was going to her house, but weirdly, she canceled and asked if we could go to mine. I'm not sure, but I don't mind.

We finally arrive, and she's acting a bit weird. I knock on the door.

"Y/n?" Eddie asks.

"Yea, I- uh, she wanted to go to our trailer instead." I say.

"Oh, okay. Come in." he says, opening the door wider for us to walk inside.

"Chrissy, I'll be back. I have to use the bathroom." I say, quickly running towards the lavatory.

I hear faint speaking in the background, so I'm guessing they're talking. I always knew they sorta knew each other.

As I finish up, I hear screaming, so I quickly finish. As I walk out, my pace increases as I see Chrissy just standing there.

"Chrissy!" I yell, running up to her. Her eyes have disappeared and she is shaking.

"Chrissy! Wake up!" Eddie yells.

"What happened?" I ask, frantic.

"S-she asked for drugs, and I went to go get them, and then she, I-, uh I came back and she was like this!" Eddie explains.

"But Chrissy would never ask for drugs!" I argue.

"That's what I thought too! But trust me, I'm not lying!

Suddenly, Chrissy shoots up in the air.