1

"Come on Boys, We're gonna be late" Mrs. Moy urged as she picked up her purse from the kitchen island.

"I'm done" Sebastian said coming into view, wearing black jeans with a Nike hoodie "Where's your brother then?" she asked, Seb shrugged his shoulders and spoke out "I have no idea" Mrs. Moy gave her son a look and said "Well, go get him"

"Ai Oli!! " Seb shouted out hoping his brother would hear him "I'm coming!" a voice was heard from upstairs"

In his bedroom, Oliver took one last glance at himself in the mirror, he had on gray sweatpants and a Nike top. He gently removed his coral cowrie shell necklace from his neck and put it on the nightstand.

He took one last breath of relief, "You got this" he muttered to himself "We Are Leaving You! " He heard Sebastian shout from downstairs once again. He quickly paced for the door, closing it behind him and rushed downstairs to where the rest of his family was.

"Finally" Sebastian said, rolling his eyes. Oliver gave his brother a small chuckle, reliving that beautiful smile of his. "Okay, okay time to go," Mrs. Moy said heading towards the door, the two young men following right behind.

They got into the car, with Oliver taking a shotgun right next to his mother. The family started the journey, heading up to the north to the peaks and forest.

The mother and her two sons started on a seemingly eased ride, but the tension from the anticipation that hung in the air stretched the journey, making every passing minute feel like an eternity.

As the wheels of the car spun, the silence inside the vehicle grew thicker. As Mrs. Moy kept glancing to the side and the rearview mirror at her children who sat laden with unspoken words and unresolved emotions.

Each mile they covered seemed to amplify the underlying tension, turning a brief trip into a seemingly endless ordeal for Oliver and Sebastian.

Oliver kept glimpsing out the window watching as they left the surban area and the car drove deeper into a secluded region. His mind was racing, thoughts filling up his head.

'What if I let everyone down? What if I'm not the alpha everyone expects me to be? What will the guys think of me? What if I'm not another alpha like Regie probably is?..... Regie.....' his mind drifted as he thought of his friend.

'He's definitely an alpha, his charm, and charisma, his way with words and ability to get anyone he likes, and he's body...... Regie is shredded and his tattoos.... " a slightly pink blush filled his cheeks as he thought of his friend in an admirable yet narrowly in an arousing manner too, but he shrugged the thoughts off.

'What the hell am I even thinking...... I'm shredded too, I got this for pit's sake' he finished off.

Deep down, he longed to prove himself, to be the Alpha everyone expected him to be.

They took about 40 minutes to reach their destination, Mrs. Moy parking the car among the many others that were there. As the car came to a halt, she moved and gently touched Oliver's hand and gave her son a reassuring smile.

"You two are gonna be fine" she said, turning her head to face the back seat, where Sebastian was sitting.
"Just do what feels right, and let the moon take over, you'll both find your dynamic very soon." She said staring at them.
Their mother emphasizing the importance of following their instincts.

Oliver turned to slightly smile at his mother for the comforting words when they both heard Sebastian speak up, "But what if? ..." "No, what if's Seb you know what you want, and when you get into that forest just do what feels right. Alpha, Beta, or whatever, I won't love you any less"