to love your enemy

...How are you my dear?are you doing okay?,"mom..answer me why did you kill dad?answer me mom!say something...please.."Will you put some money in my commissary account dear?heh,"what?"Some commissary money!I didn't know you even needed money in prison.You said you were working for some company this days,Toshiba right?argh anyway put some money in my commissary okay?"Ha.."hey!hey! where are you going Junya!!what about my money!!"stop calling me that trash name!my name isn't Junya anymore,I already change my name!its Yeonhee!do you understand?..I change my mind mom..let's..let's not meet each other anymore."

Several years later.

My name is Yeonhee bae thing have change in my life after..ah never mind."were ready for applicant number 87!"Ah yes I waited so long

Hello I am applicant number 87 Yeonhee bae"ah..uh hi Yeon bae to start can you please tell us about your life growing up and the value that you hold dearly?"...no legacy is so rish as honesty,when I was a child my parents always emphasized the importance of honesty my father was the most kindest person I've ever know and he was the kind of person who wouldn't break the rule,if no one was watching."How about your mother?"oh my mother...my mother died when I was six years old due to cancer."oh.." but because of dad I really never feel sad just dad by my side was already enough..
By the way because of my dad I grew up in a loving home and have become
An adult who values honesty above all.

Actually my dad was really a good guy but..not long enough his life was taken by his own wife.

"24 is a little older than usual to enter college what have you done in the past few years?"I started working instead of going to university right away,I wanted to gain real work experience first.Thankfully I have a great managers and was able to learna lot while I was there "It must be a really great experience Ms.Bae"Yeah it was..

[In her mind]it was great at least until I found it was a pyramid scheme :⁠-⁠\

Sometimes,The actual truth is stranger than fiction.trust no one else trust only yourself.The lesson my mom taught me have become my foundation life.

"Thank you Yeonhee bae,that's all for today"thank you![in her mind]that was stressful then I thought it would be.I hope I didn't make any mista- (I suddenly slipped)ahhh?!"are you okay?"oh god to close"huh did you say something?"uh..thanks...you..?"..."argh what the heck?!why did you let me go?!argh so arrogant![In her mind]why would he just let go of me like that tsk.

When did my life take a wrong turn.Nah It doesn't matter.

Ah I needed a smoke so bad.Ah-this time I'm really going to quit smoking,and I'm going to start a fresh new life this time.

[In her mind] its so f**king cold when is it going to get warmer. ofcourse I have no idea.

That my fresh start in life could actually end up even more tangled than before...