to love your enemy

I was 22 years old..

2 years ago...

I was an outstanding employee who had won everyone trust.

"ms.bae please check this and can you please edit this?"sure no problem"where should I put this?"you can put that there,uh my Legs hurt."Junya!"yes?"how's the preparation going?"Its fine manager its fine."all I gonna do is show up later,why are you doing the heavy lifting?here drink this."thank you sir."how many time do I have to tell you that don't call me sir?"oh sorry sir-oh I mean Kai "don't overdo it and take it slow I'm worried you might overdo yourself."[In her mind]i-is he worried?
"Junya are you alright?your face is red,did you catch a cold?"N-no I-i just get red easily."I'm glad you're not sick I'll be off now good luck!"tha....thank you

Off I'm so tired but at least I got something out of it."I'm going to take you home and keep you!

Huh who's that kid he's wearing a uniform and whats with the baseball bat?!

H-hi excuse me there's an event progress so you can't.....
Go in..."are you that girl?"what?....".."
Wait!you can't go in there the door is locked anyway--
Get out here."uh who are you looking for?if you tell me their name I can get them?"get out of the way and suddenly yikyung punch one of my coworkers
"Ah" it was pure chaos..
There was no other way to describe it
"Yikyung how did you get here..?"you need to get out of here!"I don't know what brought you here but do you know there is a consequence of your action? Said Mr.Kai.If you let her go without a fuss,I won't call the police."if you get in my way...I'll just call 911 I can do what I feel like!what do you think will happen?"ma'am well refund your orientation fee back into your account good day to you madam,"said Mr.kai.
"Gosh
Yikyung what's wrong with you!?why are you embarrassing me like this?I really wanted to take this course!"there is a group meeting later,and some fun activities plan.

How could I forgotten....
For the first time in my life,I experience what it was like to have someone look down on me with disgust.

He had
Witnessed the dirty secrets that I desperately wanted to conceal.

Back to present..

You're..you're number 88 right?its good to see you again I said pretending that I don't know him or met him in the past.What can he do if I pretend not to recognize him?

I bet even the professor would be surprised,that we both got into one another I said with a smiling face even thought I was panicking inside.
"Isn't it hard,living like that?"he ask. I replied Huh what are you talking about?"You're so methodical.You even change you're name he said.Im sorry but I don't know what you're talking about.Are you sure you're not mistaking me to someone else?"okay...keep pretending that you don't know what I'm talking about,I remember it always."then he left.that little shit!