Chapter Seven

"You cut out your tongue?"

A nod.

"Guess someone can't do anal."

Of all the answers England had gotten, Prussia's through him off the most.

He hadn't told many people, but word kind of spread. Especially when people started to call him on the phone - then it really got complicated.

Countries get limbs torn off. Shit like that happens. They have been shot; being a country, it'd be weird if they'd hadn't gotten torn apart from one time to another.

It wouldn't take long for England to grow back his tongue. In fact, it'd already started to regenerate. Once it grew back, he'd slice it off again.

"Prussia, you're now on my good side for not asking me why and panicking," England wanted to say. He couldn't, so he stayed quiet.

"So can't you text people?" Prussia did ask. England only shook his head. This isn't what he'd wanted. He wanted no communication. None of it.

He shook his head. The whole point of cutting out his tongue was so he wouldn't be able to hurt anyone with his words.

"Oh," was all Prussia said, "Alright. Only yes or no questions?" England nodded a yes.

"Oh, also," Prussia smirked, "Do you have any Viagra? Because, you see, I just can't seem to get a boner, and--"

"Prussia," a sudden slap came to his cheek, "Do you think you can pick on England because he can't speak? You're even freaking me out."

America.

Oh, God.

"I'm sorry! It was a joke, okay? I just wanted to mess with him!" Prussia ran away as fast as he could.

England wanted to stop him. He didn't want to be alone with America. It was way awkward. He didn't know what to say - oh, well, he didn't know what to nod.

"So, England? How are things?"

~two days ago~

"Are you mad?"

America's mouth gaped open, and there were a thousands of things he wanted to say but not a single one came out of his mouth. It would seem both of them were at a loss of words.

"Are you mad?" was typed out on the iPod England held in his hand. America recognized it as the iPod he has given him as a present a while back.

".....Why?" America didn't know what else seemed right. "Why don't you want to talk to me?"

England didn't even pause before typing his answer. "It's not right. I can't speak to you anymore." And he wanted to. More than anything, England really wanted to tell him how pretty he looked and how cute he was with his peace signs. Though, he couldn't, and he promised himself he wouldn't.

"Yes, you can! Why wouldn't you want to?" America exclaimed, "Why? I don't understand!"

"My words only hurt you," he typed, "I said mean things that I didn't mean. Now, I don't have to talk to you." He slipped the iPod into his pocket and turned it off.

"England! Please, I want to talk with you," America begged, "You can still hear me! Right? Listen to me, England. Listen to me when I say that I want to hear you speak."

He took in a sigh. "England, you're gonna hurt me sometimes. I can't say you haven't, you have, in fact, you've hurt me a lot. But it's okay. I forgive you. So, please, don't cut out your tongue again. Text me."

England shook his head. He waved his hand, then ran off.

* * *

Only 576 words..... this is getting bad ;-; IM SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME! THUS CHAPPIE WASNT INTERESTING BUT THATS OK BC THINGS WILL PICK UP SOON I SWEAR

oh and happy summer! I'm excited! I can upload a lot more. But, instead, I'll probably be watching anime......

oh well!

fugly-chan out!

"At least you're eating like normal."

- ugly words, 2015