Chapter 15

France didn't tell England about the secret America had stuffed up in his closet. Lithuania didn't tell anyone, either. Though, he knew people would get suspicious because since then Lithuania has locked he and the anorexic inside the house.

"Angleterre? Did you survive without me?" France asked as he walked inside. "Angleterre? England?"

A loud tapping came at the door from the bedroom. "England, I thought you said you weren't gonna hole up anymore."

He hadn't been recently, actually. He's started work again, but he refuses to talk. He eats, too. Something he wish America had pinned down.

"So I had a request," France said, "Would you like to come with me to see America?" He regarded the thought of the closet, but pushed it away. "He's doing so much better."

England nodded. "I think it'll make him feel better if you said something to him."

England looked down, and then he shook his head. Clearly, he didn't plan to talk anytime soon. "Fine. I'll tell Lithuania we're coming over."

France stepped out into the hall and pulled his cell up to his ear. Lithuania picked up almost instantly. "Hello? France?"

"England and I are gonna visit later today. Is that alright?"

"What? Of course it's not! America's in a terrible condition right now."

"Great, so you can handle cleaning up the man. I'll dress up England, too. See you tonight," France cut him off. Lithuania groaned, but France hung up before he could complain.

"All right, England, get your ass out of bed. We're going to America's for today."

~

"W-well..... France, may I have a word with you?"

Lithuania and America stood on one side of the room while France and England were stiffly positioned in front of the door. "Sure," he coughed a little, stepping forward across the border line. "England, don't be rude. Go say hello to America."

France and Lithuania left the room. Well, not really. They spied on the two from the kitchen just in case something happened.

"E-England? Is that you?" America rasped out, eyes going wide. "England? England? Oh my God, I'm so happy to see you."

England nodded. "England? Aren't you going to say anything? Hey, I'm sorry. I.... I apologized hundreds of times. I've gone through therapy for you. I've lost some weight, not enough, but still I lost some.

England stepped forward so there was only a couple feet in between them. He didn't say anything; his actions spoke for him.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out two granola bars. He opened one for himself, then handed one to America.

America looked hesitantly to it. He loved England, would do anything for him. But just love can't fix an eating disorder, even when love was the cause of it. Still, he took a bite out of it.

For the first time in a few weeks, England allowed a smile to dance on his lips. "So, England, I've heard something...." America mumbled, embarrassed, "People tell me you can't help what you say. Is that.... true?"

He nodded.

England nodded.

He had confessed his feels in a nod, but it didn't satisfy anything. England wanted to tell him how he felt. He wanted to tell him he didn't mean for this to happen, didn't mean to bully him.

"England, that makes me happy." He took another bite out of his bar and another. "To be honest, I'm really hungry. It hurts to eat, though."

England stepped even closer, so close to where their noses were practically touching. "E-England? What're y--"

His lips collided with America's and forced himself upon him. A thousand thoughts crashed into a stop, and a thousand more started again.

England may haven't said anything, but his head was screaming, "OH MY GOD! I'M KISSING AMERICA! HOLY SHIT, I'M KISSING THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, THE MAN I'VE HAD A CRUSH ON FOR YEARS!"

America's mind was completely blank with confusion. His brain was slow, but his mind suddenly started to swirl a bit, too. "E-England, I-I love you," he said while kissing.

England parted away from him, glad he made his first move. His lips parted and he took in some air and said, "I love you."

America's face went white pale. His lips were blue and chapped, he looking as if he was about to die. "E-England? What did you say?"

"That's right, bloody twat. Don't make me repeat myself."

A few threatening tears started to form in his baby blue eyes. "I'm sorry, England. You're not talking."

"What? Yes, I am!" His tongue was there; it was moving. "What the hell joke is this? America, I'm trying to tell you I love you."

"Oh my God, I can't hear you...."

"America! I'm trying to tell you I love you! America! Please!" He screamed, but no sound was leaking out of his mouth.

* * *

I'm sorry guys lmao