It cant be too late

This is all my fault'

'He's dead because of me' 

'I should have said something sooner' 

I knew and i let him die' 

The voices echoed inside Technos head, Wilbur still hasn't moved since the paramedics pulled him off Tommy. He knew it was his fault, Techno should have told his twin at least so Tom could have gotten help before he tried to kill- kill himself.

"-ch, Tech- Techno can- can you hear me?" He looks over to Wilbur, who is looking directly at him now, his cheeks are wet with tears. 

"Yeah. I can hear you." Tech whispers out  after a shaky breath.

"Don't sound so sad about it." He said, trying to lighten the mood. Wilbur slowly stood up and walked over to his twin, he extended his hand to him which Techno took. Wilbur almost flinched at the sight of his baby brother's blood on his hands, but he stopped himself from reacting for Techno’s sake. 

"Ok Wil. Let's get to the hospital. I think Dad said Hope hospital." Techno said standing slowly before dragging Wilbur out of Tommys room with him. 

"Tech, I think you should maybe wash your hands before we leave. Please." Wilbur said to his brother as calmly as he could when they passed through the living room. 

"Oh." Techno said breathlessly, looking at his hands. "Yeah you're right. Sorry Wil." He carried on and went and washed his hands in the sink. Techno splashed some water on his face to try and wash away the fog  that was clouding his head. As soon as the cold water touched his face his brain became clear and he felt better about driving. 

"You good over there Tech?" Wilbur said from the door, he sounded tired. Techno looked over at his twin who was leaning on the door frame for support.

"Yeah Wil, lets go ok?" Wilbur nodded and walked out to the car while Techno grabbed the keys and followed behind. The air was cold on their faces, clinging to the tears that couldn't stop running down their faces. They got into the car and started the drive to the hospital.

He sits in the waiting room waiting to hear anything about his youngest. Phil knows his other sons will be on the way here now, a bad feeling sits in his gut as he watches nurses and other hospital staff run around. He hopes Tommy is getting good treatment, because god knows he failed at being a father for this youngest. 

The image of Tommy lying on the floor with blood pouring out of his heavily scarred arms will be stuck in his head forever. Will his last words to his son be telling him that he ruins everything. Why was he so stupid? Fathers are supposed to protect their children from harm, but he leads his son to hurting himself.

Phil glances over to the clock, it's been 15 minutes. The drive from his house to here is 10 minutes, the twins should be here soon. But what if they crash on the way here, what hi Phl wanting to be with his youngest means Wilbur and Techno die on the way here, he might lose his whole family. 

"Hey Dad." Phil hears through the fog of his mind, he looks over to see Techno and Wilbur standing near him. Before he stands up and pulls his sons into a tight hug. Relief crashes through him, they are here and safe. And that's far more than he deserves. They all slowly separate from the hug and sit down. Techno sits next to Phil and Wilbur sat on the floor because he claims its comfier. 

They sit there in silence for a while until Wilbur leans his head onto Phils leg and tries to sleep so time will pass quicker. Techno decides it's also better to sleep then listen to the voices yell at him for killing his brother. Phil also closes his eyes but not to fall asleep, but he still does.