jacuzzi(joshXmully)

(Hello first time making one of theses I'm dirty minded so I think you get the idea of what Ima do😂 enjoy!)

Mully's POV:damn this party is boring but I'm only hear for josh he invited me to his ex Kristy's birthday party. They were still friends but when I saw the announcement video I felt something I've never felt before... I felt like I understood because kristy... I hated her for the way she treated josh she treated him so bad to where when I saw that video I smiled but then my thought's were interrupted when josh had tapped me.

Josh's POV:I had been at the table with Kristy and liv when I had started to worry about mully I don't know why but after all he is my best Friend... Who I like? But um never mind that I should find him speaking of I see him sitting down looking lost.. I tap him and he looks up at me. I sorta blush but I ask him if he's ok he responses "yeah I'm ok I think I'm gonna head out tho" mully says I tell him "I'll come with you because I think you've had to much to drink"I say. We say goodbye to Kristy and everyone and we get in my car and leave.

Mully's POV: while in the car I look out the window wondering things but then suddenly josh put his hand on mine and said you look like you have something on your mind. Do you wanna talk abt it? Josh said. Well I have been feeling a certain way about who I am ... Josh looks at me in understanding way. I then say to him, I think I'm gay I say josh then pulls up to my house and turns to me. He then pulls my face to him and kisses me I ask him what? He then says I'm a seducing voice, let's get into the jacuzzi... I get lost In his words and I follow him to my jacuzzi I then take all my clothes off and josh does too we get into my jacuzzi and make out I then slip my tongue into his mouth he then let's me win domince and we make out for about 5 mins then we turned on the led in the jacuzzi and josh started to stroke my di*k  it felt amazing. As I moaned  I got hard and he had then took my di*k and put it in his asshole we were fu*king for 30 mins straight we then got out the jacuzzi and went to my bedroom we dried off and laid down in bed cuddling and fell asleep.

(453 words)