meet up(both stories combined)

(Hey guys torrid here! I decided to add the josh and mully part together with jucy and Eddie and gabby is dating liv and narrator is with jirre)

Josh POV: its been a week since me and mully had been together after Kristy's birthday party. Me and mully sold our houses to buy a bigger one for both of us and if the boys visit, I had been in my studio playing vr by myself when I had thought I'd go see what mully is up to. I walked into his studio and saw he was recording with Eddie and narrator and like always he only had his boxers on so I walked quietly into his room and taped him he screamed and I laughed. JOSH! He yelled, Eddie and narrator laughed as narrator said we can finish recording later. Also my food just got here so ima head out. Eddie said narrator really? Well in that case I'm gonna go hangout juicy bye guys. After everyone left the call I gave mully a kiss and got on my knees as I pulled his boxers down he groaned as I knew what he needed I licked his cock as he slightly moaned I then take it in my mouth and move my head up and down on his cock he moaned a little louder as he erected I moaned as k was bobbling up and down on his cock he couldn't help but push his cock down my the neck I chocked and moaned in pleasure not to long after mully had moaned as he cumned and I sluped and swallowed it. We then after went to the living room cuddling watching movies

Mully POV: after what Josh did I felt amazing I needed a break from recording so grant came up with a idea that all the Boys can take a vacation to Vegas on a private jet. We would still have to record but I'm just glad to have a vacation,we were leaveing in two days so me and josh needed to pack since we had just been sleeping and recording most of the time. I had told josh we needed to get stuff from the store and pack.

(TIME SKIP)

We had got to the mall 30 mins later and went shopping for some vacation clothes until for some reason josh wanted to go in the woman's lingerie area so we went in and I just followed josh around until he bought something in his size and I got the hint what he was doing. After that we went to the food court and got some burgers and curly fries then we went home I had ask josh when we got home what was the lingerie for, he then said idk either the Boys told me to get it and bring it on the vacation we had got home and started to get packed then we soon went to Eddie and juicy's house to meet up with them and talk about the video plan soon after we had went back home I had then put on a over size soft hoodie and sat on the couch with Felix and milky (mully's dogs rip Bentley) josh was in a recording with Reed kid and I had an Idea since he interrupted me earlier so maybe I should return the favor. I crawl into his recording room while he was watching tiktok with Reed kid and for some reason his chair has a hole leading to his ass so I got under his chair without him knowing and stuck my dick in there I hear him make a  grunting noise and Reed kid ask josh if he was ok and he said yep I'm fine and Reed kid said ok and keeps playing the video as I go in and out of his tight ass, he then pretends to rub his eyes as they were watering reedkid said he's gonna go because his gf was going out with him and before he left I went faster in josh's ass causing him to make  little loud moan and Reed kid said josh are you sure your ok bro? Yep! I j-just did a-a hot wings video with the boys~ josh said in a studering voice Reed kid said bye and left the call, josh had turned of his camera and moaned louder saying you son of a bitch I had took my dick out and picked josh up letting me sit in his chair and him on my lap he said w-what are you doing!? Reed kid just left. I then said yeah but this is my tight sweet revenge.

Eddie POV: I was sitting in the couch when visco came up to me and sat on my lap and I gave him head scratches since they were his favorite, gaege had walked in asking how my day was. My day was great mi amir what about you?