[Human Village]

"Test" : speak/sound/name of place

"Test": contents of heart/mind

Test : action

<Test> : use skill/ability

So enjoy~~~

================================================== ==============================

At the Hakurei Shrine

Shouta Pov

Shouta: "...."

Morning has come, the sun shines on the room where I sleep, and the birds sing merrily. However, right now I can't move at all. Not because I was lazy or sick, but because...I was entangled by Reimu.

Shouta: "Why is Reimu-nee in my futon now...."

When I woke up earlier, I felt something hugging me from the side. And when I looked, it was Reimu. She wore her usual white yukata when she slept, and her black hair fell down over me. She slept hugging me tightly like a bolster pillow.

Shouta: "It's about time I woke her up."

I touched Reimu's shoulder and shook her to wake her up. However, instead of getting up, Reimu hugged me even more, making me even more unable to move.

Reimu: "....Hehe... Shouta...zzzz"

Shouta: "...I hope it wasn't some weird dream about me-"

"DRTTTTT"

Shouta: "A-Ah..."

Suddenly, I felt the same headache as yesterday, which immediately reminded me of something.

Shouta: "Maybe...?"

And sure enough, several flashbacks crossed my head again. This time I could see her with a dim image.

"Hehe~ you've grown up, but you're still afraid of lightning huh~"

"O-Onee-chan, the lightning is terrible. I-I'm scared."

"Don't worry, Onee-chan will always be here for you. So don't cry."

"Fi-fine, Onee-chan."

"Come on now, don't cry. Onee-chan will hug you until the rain stops."

"...Thank you, Onee-chan. I love you."

"I love you too... ******"

Shouta: "Huh?"

After that, the pain in my head went away and my flashback ended. I'm just speechless after remembering everything. However, at the end, I was just confused.

Shouta: "What's that... my name? Why can't I remember it?"

...

Shouta: "...But at least... I'm happy."

The memory made me a little happy. Finally I could see my older sister's shadow. She also has silver hair like me and looks very pretty. However, I still couldn't see her face clearly. At least, the memory of myself is getting opened.

Shouta: "Yeah... I guess I should thank Reimu-nee."

I patted the head of Reimu-nee who was now beside me and stroked it. Because she did, my memory returned a bit. But I hope she doesn't wake up when I do this because it's really embarrassing.

Shouta: "Thank you, Reimu-nee-"

Reimu: "You're welcome."

Shōta: "Ah..."