[Incident]

"Test" : speaking/voice/name of place

"Test" : the contents of the heart/mind

*Test* : action

<Test>: use of skills/abilities

So enjoy~~~

================================================== ==============================

At Hakurei Shrine

Shouta's POV

Shouta: "Hah...warm tea is perfect for autumn."

Gensokyo is still draped in autumn's colors, with leaves gracefully descending from the trees as winter approaches. Here I sit on the balcony, savoring the green tea I brewed to ward off the encroaching chill.

Shouta: "But yeah...it's still cold....huh...."

I sighed, observing the leaves blanketing the Shrine grounds once more. It seems it's time for yet another round of cleaning, a small token of my gratitude to Reimu.

Shouta: "Well, it's alright. At least this means I can roast some sweet potatoes later."

Setting my tea down on the balcony, I made my way to the warehouse, retrieved a broom, and returned to the task of tidying the shrine grounds. With sweeping motions, I gathered the fallen leaves into a neat pile. Thankfully, the cool autumn sun made the task more bearable.

Shouta: "Alright, time to grab some matches and sweet potatoes for roasting."

I headed back to the Shrine, gathering matches and a handful of sweet potatoes. Returning to the yard, I began arranging the sweet potatoes in leaves, readying them for the fire. Slowly, I struck a wooden match, aiming to ignite the pile, but it was swiftly snuffed out by a sudden gust of wind.

Shouta: "...Okay, one more try."

Taking another match, I struck it, only for it to meet the same fate as the first, extinguished by the breeze.

Shouta: "...."

"SRAKKK"

Finally, after lighting multiple matches at once, the fire roared to life, consuming the leaves in a warm blaze.

Shouta: "Hah...despite the cold, there's something comforting about this. I hope Reimu-nee and Marisa-nee are doing well."

Flashback

Shouta: "...Reimu-nee...."

Reimu: "Yeah Shouta?"

Shouta: "How long are you going to keep hugging me like this...."

Reimu: *Chuckles* "Hehe until I'm satisfied~"

Currently the two of us are sitting on the balcony where now I am sitting on Reimu's lap and Reimu is hugging me from behind and putting her chin on my head, and I can only sigh while letting her and... her warmth envelop me... I'm used to it so it's not a problem.

Reimu: "Besides, winter will soon be here so the air is getting colder, and of course warmth is needed~"

Shouta: "Wouldn't it be better if Reimu-nee burned wood in the yard and we were nearby?"

Reimu seemed silent, but then she hugged me even tighter which made me even more nervous, even though I'm used to this, but still, her embrace... it's really comforting.

Reimu: "But it's different~ the warmth of your body is so comfortable Shouta~"

Shouta: *Blushing* "Yeah-yeah... thanks I guess."