Prolouge: A Dead Mans Answer

NOTICE: this story as title says is under rewriting. I kinda hit a roadblock with the direction I took the story in, I'm not one to really follow directions(even my own(I know I hate myself)) as the my first concept to how to introduce Kira to the Public safety organization was vastly and will be different. also I will change how Kira gets his power back.

ill leave art and the prologue at least.

(??? p.o.v)

???: I did it! I'm free!

You announce to no one in particular, as you laugh maniacally, spreading your arms wide as you stare straight up at the sky. The birds unfazed by sudden outburst of noise just kept flying randomly before... through. You.?

???: Hu-?!

Exclaiming, your joy immediately got killed off instead opting to stare the birds that flew through(?) you? brushing it off and feeling the motor function of your hand.

???: what just happened? The bird flew through me. -What the hell?

You continue on noticing that this isn't the usual route you take to the office. Looking around growing more and more anxious and confused by the second.

???: If I used bites the dust to tick time back one hour earlier, I should be going to work right now.... What time is it?

Lifting your left sleeve to check the time on your watch you find nothing and quickly remember that you had placed your watch on your jackets breast pocket.

???: That's right, I had placed my in my breast pocket.

Reaching in and grabbing the belt of the watch, you shockingly discovered that the watch had been shredded beyond repair. Holding the watch high up in front of your face you just stare stilly, thousands of thoughts running through your head.

???: This is- why is my watch broken?! It's 8:29 a.m. Butes the dust got activated! The watch that hats to broke using stray cat attack, should be restore!

You were interrupted by your rant however a female voice called out to you.

???: haven't you noticed?

Slowly, you look up and turn around to see a young woman, she had light pink eyes and a pink hair, wearing a pink dress with pink slipp- you get it she's really pink... accompanied by a dog behind her, stance on guard

???: Rohan captured Hayato Kawajiri in a picture. I think that's yoshikage. Then it's finally over. Everyone forced Yoshikage Kira to a desperate situation?

Unfazed by her, you straightened pointing at her and interrogated who she was.

???: who are you?

???: don't you remember me?! -yes, I can't blame you

Placing her hand on her chest she responded insulted before then composing herself and continuing.

???: It's been 15 years. It seems like you had it bad. It's so bad you haven't even noticed what's happened to you.

You immediately grabbed her arm, pulling her close as you interrogated further asking this time if she's a new stand user,

???: Woman! Are you a new stand user?

Young-Woman: Let me tell you. Let me tell you that you're already dead.

???: wha- what did you say?

You glare at her confused as you try to understand if she was talking about you dead, metaphorically, rhetorically, theoretica- before you could finish your thoughts she suddenly placed her hand on your shoulder.