✨talking✨

"hello?" ellas voice came out and jackson almost fainted.
"hi this is jackson i don't know if you know me but i'm in your science and math class." he stuttered and prayed she didn't think he was a weirdo.
"ohh hi jackson! yeah i know you, we literally did a group test together and played roblox together. haha."
she replied sounding a little confused.
"oh. yeah. oops. ha. i forgot. um anyways i found your dog-" he was cut off by a very happy shriek.
"AHHHH YOU FOUND JUNIE!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! THANK YOU SO MUCH I OWE YOU!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT IM COMING RIGHT NOW!" she screamed into his ear with excitement.
"how cute" he thought "she's adorable"
he told her where they were and within minutes ella showed up right next to him grinning from ear to ear.
junie ran to her and a big embrace was had. then he looked at him with her dark brown eyes and jackson just completely melted.
she peeked behind his shoulder and saw the bouquet.
"what's that for?" she asked.
"oh nothing! it's for my mom" he quickly lied.
"that's so sweet oh my god! so, what do you want? i owe you!" she said.
"how about some ramen? if your up to it!" he asked.
"you know i can never turn down ramen!" she smiled and punched his shoulder.