✨snowboarding✨

AFTER MANY WEEKS OF HANGING OUT

today was the day. jackson was gonna ask her out. he had everything planned out. he was gonna bring her snowboarding since she had never seen snow before and so then he would have an excuse to touch her and hold her so she wouldn't fall and die. they were going to ride together and hopefully they would survive jackson's reckless driving. there was a knock and jackson's mom answered the door. there was small talk and lots of laughter as jackson made his way down the stairs. his mom gave him a look as she left. he had told her everything the night before.
"hi" he said like a stupid idiot.
"hi!! i'm so excited! i've never seen snow before" she replied.
he hugged his mom goodbye and kissed her on the cheek while she reminded him to stay safe.
when they got in the car jackson turned on the radio he had pre prepared and the first song was kill bill by sza. ella looked at him shocked as he was never the type to listen to this kinda of music. they spent the entire drive listening and singing along to songs. soon they were there at the mountain and ella was in awe she jumped out the car and stared.
"is this real? is that snow?" she asked completely blown away.
"yes, ella meet snow. snow meet ella" jackson introduced the two.
"very nice to meet you snow. i hope you don't mind us snowboarding on you!" she replied.
they walked into the cabin hands almost close enough to grab. jackson contemplated grabbing her hand but then decided it was too soon. he didn't want to scare her. they got their boards and soon we're on the ski lift up to the top of the mountain!