Chapter 2

It all started a couple months ago. We were great friends. At this point I didn't know Yuki and Samantha. It was just Lily, Tim, Nathan and I. Nathan was one of Tim's close friends who turned on us. Lily and I would meet them every break at the school library.

We would laugh and play around crazily. I would try my best to get up close to him. All i wanted was Tim to like me.
I was so stupid not to treasure those moments, because I didn't know the fun times would end so quickly.

Then one day in February, on Valentines day I decided to be his secret admirer. I thought it would be a good idea. I bought a bunch of lollies and then i attached a little note. It said, 'From your secret admirer, enjoy the lollies and guess who I am.' I told Lily about it so we made a plan. We gave it to him. We walked up to Tim just as he was packing his bag to leave the library. I showed him the lollies. I told him that a girl told us to give these to him. I said that we did not know her. We promised it was not one of us.

Tim thought about it on the weekend. I gave him a clue. I said that the first letter of her name started with 'Y' and the last letter of her name was 'A' and he thought hard. He came back to me on Monday asking if the secret admirer was me. I went crimson red and explained that it was me. Tim went silent. He wouldn't look at me for a couple of days. I wondered if I had done something wrong.

Later on he got new friends and left us. Thats how it started. He got mad and we fought over skype. That was the end of our friendship. I never knew how much I would actually regret that day.