🌸 Shifting 🌸

Author's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"I can't believe that you defeated Jungkook in arm wrestling," Hoseok said excitedly. Y/n smiled with pride. "I'm sure now he will not underestimate any woman." Y/n with a smirk.

After showing her all things take her toward the room where she will stay. When Y/n entered the room her jaw dropped after watching her room.

"Oh, my God! This is my room?" She asked in disbelief. Hoseok chuckled at her reaction. "Yes... You and your sister will stay here." Y/n turns towards him.

"But this is a very big room according to the other guards' room. Why do I have this big room?" She investigates. Hoseok shrugs his shoulders.

"I also don't know Y/n. The boss told me to prepare this room for you." Y/n was shocked when she heard that. She didn't understand why Min-jun did this.

✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤

After returning from school Nam-ra directly went to her home. When she entered the house she saw her bags in the living room.

"Oh, Nam-ra-ah..... You came." Y/n came from her room while holding her bag.

"Eonni what's this all?" She points towards the bag packs. Y/n put her bag down and looked toward her sister.

"You are going with me." Nam-ra frown. "Where? And why?" Y/n walks towards her. "You will stay with me till I will do this job. I can't leave you alone. After paying the loan, I will leave the job and house and we will
come here again." She told her.

"But they will allow me?" Y/n smiles and immediately nods her head. "Of course.. actually sir himself suggested me this idea. I don't understand why he is doing all these things." She shrugs her shoulder.

✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤

"What?" Jimin screamed in shock. "Really?" Jin was also shocked after hearing that. "Really hyung..... She defeats JK in arm wrestling." Hoseok said.

Jin, Jimin, and Hoseok were in the shooting range when Hoseok told them morning incident.

"Woah! She has something in her. It's the first time that Kook loses from someone." Jimin said.

"Don't underestimate her even if she is a girl. She has lots of guts because first, she messes with Jungkook then she breaks his favorite car and then she saves him that day. I must say Dad did right to hire her as a bodyguard. She has worth." Jin praised her.

"You are right hyung," Hoseok said. Jimin takes a gun and starts Shooting. He fires all the bullets on point.

"But where she is now? Shouldn't she do training right now?" He refills the gun with bullets.

"She went to bring her sister with her," Hoseok told them.

"Sister?" Jin asks in confusion. Hoseok nods. "Why? And since when did Dad permit guards to bring family members with them?" Jimin asks.

"I also don't understand that. I just do what the boss told me." Jin stood up from his seat and walked beside Jimin and took the gun from his hand and pointed the gun at the target in a second he fired all the bullets in the center of the target.

"Something is going on in Dad's mind," Jin said while looking at the gun.

✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤