🌸 Invitation 🌸

Author's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Taehyung reaches Japan. Taehyung, Namjoon, and his guards went to a hotel and checked in there.

"Hyung, I'm going to my room, so please don't disturb me till evening," Namjoon nods. "Okay, Tae... You go and take some rest, I'm going to check all the details for the meeting."

Then Taehyung went to his room and Namjoon went to a meeting venue to check all the security.

when Taehyung went to his room, Namjoon checked his phone and saw that there were so many missed calls from Lee Bona.

A smile appeared on his face, and he immediately dialed her number, but no one picked up the call. "Why she is not answering now?" he again dials her number.

This time she answers the call. "Hello? Who is speaking?" Namjoon frowned as he checked the number if he called the wrong person. "Hello, Lee Bona?" Namjoon said slowly. "Namjoon? Oh, I'm sorry I just woke up, and I didn't check the caller ID sorry," Lee Bona said in her morning voice.

"It's okay," Namjoon said. "By the way did you reach Japan?" she asked. "Yes, just half an hour ago,"

"Oh, you called me in the early morning... Anything important?" She asked.

"When I opened my phone, I saw your missed calls that's why I called you back,"

"I called you?" Lee Bona asked in confusion. "Why? don't you remember Lee Bona?" Lee Bona tries to recall last night, then she remembered that she got drunk last night she called Namjoon many times to tell him her feelings before passing out.

"A-actually, Yes, I-I called you... Because I wanted to know if your flight landed safely or not," she lied to him because she didn't want Namjoon to think of her as a drunkard.

Namjoon feels happy to know that someone is worried for him. "Oh, I'm happy to know that you care for me," Namjoon said shyly. "and Lee Bona will you meet me when I will come back to Korea?" Lee Bona feels something in her stomach. "Sure,"

"Great, actually I want to tell you something, and it will be better if I tell you that thing face to face, so please wait for me, okay? And I'll talk to you later I have to do something important... Bye," with that he hung up the call and went to do his work.

"Aish! I'm feeling so tired right now," Taehyung said and threw himself on the bed, and as soon as he lay on the bed he went into his dreamland.

He directly wakes up in the evening, he went to the balcony of the room and sees a beautiful sunset.

"Aah! I think I overslept," he went towards the bed and took his phone, and called Namjoon. "Oh, Namjoon hyung... Is everything ready?... Okay, I'm coming into the lobby in five minutes... Okay."

He went to freshen up. After taking a shower he came out and chose his out for the meeting and then after getting ready, he went towards the lobby where he found Namjoon waiting for him.

"Did you take rest well?" Namjoon asked while putting his hand on his shoulder. "I was so tired and because of that, I overslept," while talking they went towards the car and sat in the car.

"Hello, Lim-ssi," Taehyung greet the man in front of him. "Hello, Taehyung-ssi... How have you been?" They both take their place.

"I've been good... How about you?" he asked smiling. "Couldn't be better," he chuckled.

"Shall we start?" Taehyung asked. "Umm... Actually, Taehyung-ssi my daughter is a bit late, if you don't mind can we wait for her?" Mr. Lim requests.

"You know very well Mr. Lim time is money for me, and I don't like wasting my time and why is your daughter late? Didn't she know the timing of the meeting?" Mr. Lim down his head. He knows how scary Tehyung can be when it comes to work.