9

Darcy

"C'mon I wanna show you something," I told Seph while dragging her by the hand up to the attic

"I didn't know you guys had an attic"

"Yeah it's neat"

We made it upstairs to the attic which was basically my second room and my favorite place of the house.

"Holy shit this is so cool"

"I know right It looks like a third floor but only one room, my mom and I put it together when I was 9"

"This is amazing," she looked around at the art work on the desk

"You paint?"

"Yeah but my mom did all those"

"She's so talented"

"I know I've been trying to her to teach me for years, I still don't know what some of them mean but they're beautiful and some scary"

"Yeah I see that," she chuckled and sat them down back on the desk

"Seph?"

"Wussup?"

I didn't say anything just wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her lips, our lips collided slowly together and she pecked me up wrapping my legs around her waist bringing me over to the bed.

Josephine

I started with clothes leaving us both naked in front of each other, I then took off jewelry, every single last peice and left it on the night stand, I wanted to feel every inch of her skin, and I wanted her to feel me.

"Do you trust me?" I asked her looking straight into her ocean blue eyes, I could honestly get lost in them forever.

"Yes" she responded not breaking eye contact

"Are you ready?"

"Yes"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," she chuckled a bit

I nodded and slowly laid her down on the bed, I got on top of her and teased her wet folds before pushing my head in, I never once broke eye contact with her as I pushed more of my length in her watching her eyes as they squinted, and her mouth slightly parting, I could tell she was in a bit of pain so I tried to go as slow as I could considering my abnormal length.