Chapter 4

"Internet Cafe?" Jennie questioningly turned to her obviously excited girlfriend.  Lisa has her fist clenched, and her smile stretching across her small face.

"Yep" she shortly uttered, popping the "p"

Jennie's guessing what came up to Lisa and thought of this. It is new and unusual. Though she's aware of how spontaneous her girlfriend is. Still...Lisa brought her to a place that she would only enjoy. It's not a big deal to Jennie, she appreciates Lisa's efforts.

Lisa knew Jennie was not into games too, but this is her trying to open doors for her. It's not that bad of a habit to relax by playing, sometimes.

"Two seats please,  for two hours." The brunette let her lover lead. Jennie was just there, behind her girlfriend, scanning the place, she admits that the coziness made her feel more restful.

"Want us to order food, as we play?" Lisa asked as she help Jennie settle on her seat.  She was even the one who operated the computer to open it. Jennie noticed she knew her way around. This is not Lisa's first time here.

Without saying anything, Lisa felt she needed to tell something, to clear off Jennie's mind. "This is where we used to play, it was Jisoo who introduced us to this place. Affordable, the internet is fast, and lots of food tastes average tho. But I suggest we order their curry rice, it's delicious!" Jennie smiled at Lisa's commentary.

"Thank you," said Jennie when Lisa gently put the headphones on her. Lisa went to her seat and showed Jennie the menu first. The brunette was amazed to learn that their menu can be ordered right through the computer,  and will be delivered. 

After making their orders, Lisa playfully cracked her fingers, a sign that she was ready to play. Jennie chuckled at her seriousness.

Lisa spends the next 20 minutes explaining to Jennie how the game works, thoroughly. And when Jennie had the grasp, they begin.

"Are you ready to lose?" Lisa smirked, looking at Jennie mischievously.

"I'm born to win, Monoban." The brunette remarked, and oh, they're playing a race simulator.

An hour passed, and after all the shouts, empty plates, and cans, their competition ended.

Lisa was victorious, and Jennie was left defeated.

"Let's try another game! That's unfair, you played that for I don't know how many times!" Lisa laughed at her reaction, Jennie is becoming sulky.

"Okay okay, loser...." she teased, and Jennie hissed.

"I will be the one to choose." She arched a brow

Lisa raised hers as well.

"Do you know any game?" she challenged

"Test me, future loser."

"Seriously? Left 4 dead? Babe I know it's a classic game but-" Jennie shushed her

"You'll play as a human, I'll play as the infected." Lisa rolled her eyes.

"I saw that" Jennie pointed at her

"Yeah, whatever, you'll lose anyway." Lisa jokingly scoffed.

"You wish. If I win, you will be prohibited to play any game for a week."

"unbelievable, what if I win?" Lisa asked

Jennie gave her a mind-wrecking, stomach-turning grin.

"I'll do you, tonight." she winks

"Hell yeah!"

***

"Hell no!" Lisa whined when Jennie succeeded in killing her character. Jennie stood from her chair and face her girlfriend, she took a deep sigh before clapping her hands merrily.