𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 '86

(zero.)

ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ɢᴏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ʀɪᴅᴇ?¿ǝpıɹ ɐ ɹoɟ oɓ ɐuuɐʍ noʎ

ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ɢᴏ ꜰᴏʀ ʀɪᴅᴇ?
¿ǝɹ ɐ ɹoɟ oɓ ɐuuɐʍ noʎ

JUNE 1986, New York City

IRIS IS STANDING IN FRONT OF the big family home, colorful lights are shining through the windows. Outside are kids smoking, talking with each other or simply making out.

It's the first day of the summer, the last summer in New York for Iris Ferrari. Her best friend Ava had dragged her to come to their last high school party. They had graduated officially last week after months of studying and taking test after test, they were free. And they were gonna celebrate it by getting hammered at a strangers house.

Both of the girls walk inside the house and their ears are filled with loud music and chattering and their nostrils are hit with the smell of booze, smoke and sweat.

They walk to a table that is filled with alcoholic beverages and red cups. Both girls fill their cups with a shot of vodka. "To a crazy night, with hopefully good sex." Ava yelled to Iris over the loud music. Iris laughs and clinks her glass with her friend's.

Both girls take another shot and together they walk to the 'dance floor'. Ava is looking around while sensually dancing, hoping to catch a hot boy to spend the night with. She sees a tall, blonde guy staring right at her.  He's build muscular and big, and has an intense stare.

"Hey, 9 o'clock. Very hot, he is staring very intensely." Ava tells her friend, who looks to her left and sees the exact guy she is talking about. "He is quite handsome." Iris responded.

"I am going for it." Ava said brushing through her hair looking back at her friend. "How do I look?"

"Beautiful. Be safe ok?" It wasn't really a question. "You need to get laid, Iris." Ava responded. "Shut up and go."

The girls smile at each other and Ava runs of to the handsome boy. Iris sighs deeply, now she's alone in a room full of strangers. Nerves begin to flow through her body. She decides to ease up a bit and take another drink. When she is standing at the table she fills a cup with 3/4 vodka and the rest with some cola.

"I feel like you're enjoying this party a lot." A deep sarcastic voice says from behind her. She turns around abruptly. A male with big fluffy hair was standing right in front of her. He looks at her with a soft and sweet gaze. It's everything compared to the disgusting gazes every other male has send her.