The book store

2 weeks later

Cecilia POV

Zach and I are back in D.C now. Today I'm taking so time for myself which primarily means going to the book store speaking with my contacts and then leaving but today's different. As I stand there among the rows upon rows of books, I feel someone's eyes upon me. Given my history and my job this makes me feel slightly uneasy and when a hand touches my shoulder I all but flip him over my shoulder into a near by bookshelf. I turn and am met by piercing green eyes.

"Hello." The mysterious stranger says.

"Hi." I push a smile on my face despite my overwhelming urge to flee.

"I saw you from over there,"-he points to a group of kids my age sitting around a table with coffee cups-"And you looked a bit lost. So I figured I'd help."

"Oh actually I was looking for the Horror novels."

"Horror? You don't seem like the kind of girl that'd be interested in that kinda stuff."

"What do you mean?"I say countering his obvious flirting.

"Well I've read most of the horror here and you just seem like the kind of girl who'd go for the fluffy bunny type writing."

"I think I can handle the heat." I say laughing at his assumptions. He shoves his hands in his pockets and smiles.

"I'll take you over there." He says with a wink taking one hand from his pocket to tussle his blonde hair. We start walking to a different aisle. I see him throw a look back at the a table of boys.

---------------------------------------------

Authors note

So hey guys! How's life? Sorry it's been forever since I've updated and sorry this is so short and crappy. It's late so I'm gonna update again tomorrow. Guess what else? I GOT MY FIRST FREAKING COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!! VICTORY IS MINE!!!!!! So yeah thanks guys. Love you.

Comment

Vote

Fan

Thanks!