Leaving

Excuse me? Yes Wattpad user @liveeatanddie ? Yeah I just wanted to tell you that you are the freaking best and I love you. And I also wanted to say person that made my cover (I'm sorry I don't remember your username) You're pretty freaking cool as well.

Ok I'm gonna write my story now. 💞💋
--------------------------------------/--------------------------------------___-------------------------------____------------------------------------------------------------------
Cecilia POV

"Is Cecilia Andrews here?"
"That's me." I say stepping outside. I survey the area for people but since we live on a large lot in the middle of nowhere. I reach into my back pocket feeling for the pocket knife I almost always keep there. I feel it there and brush my long hair out of my face. Bringing a knife to a gun fight is never a good option but its all I have a the moment.
"Our boss wants us to take you in. You and you're brother killed her husband a while back you see, and she's angry. Come with us and nobody has to get hurt."
I suddenly flip out the knife and kick the gun from on mans hand and stab him in his leg. The other man fires but it misses me and takes out a window in my living room. I stab him in his jugular before he can think to do anything else. While he bleeds to death I sit on top of the man I stabbed in the leg.
"Fuck you." I say stabbing him in his heart. I stand up and run inside.
"MOM!?" Drew says.
"Tell Ally not to come over get your sister and pack a bag we're leaving. Hurry." He whips his phone out and texts quickly running to the backyard.
"She says 'ok she'll see us later.'" He said running upstairs carrying Lily. I run into my backyard.
"They're back," I say to my husband and my brother. "You guys have to get out if here!"
"I'm not going anywhere without you!" My husband says.
"I'm not either we're in this together baby sister. I'm gonna call Marie and tell her not to come then we're gonna figure this out, ok?" I nod.
"What happened, babe?" Andrew asks.
"People came to the door and said they were going to take me somewhere so I killed them." I'm shaking with fear. What's going to happen to my children because of me?
"We can't stay here. I told Drew to pack some stuff of his and Lily's and then we've gotta get out of here."
"I'll go pack some of our stuff."
My husband walks into our house and up the stairs. I walk in also and go to my study. I lift a panel off my desk and reach in to find my duffel bag full of money and weapons.
"I'm getting to old for this shit."
"Mom we're done." Drew says.
"Ok. Don't look in this bag but take it and put it in the van then put Lily in. You're dad and I will be out in a minute.
"Mommy what about Paige?" She's referring to the month old puppy we found last week under a pine tree that we've adopted.
"Right. I'll grab Paige before I come out ok? We'll take her with us. Now go please?" She nods clutching her stuffed elephant closer.
"Oh and Drew go out the garage!"
"The van is in the garage mom." Andrew walks out with two suitcases and a pink stuffed puppy.
"I'll wait in the van babe." He kisses my cheek.
"Paige?!" I yell. The little black puppy stumbles to me. I pick her up and find my brother and drag him out to the van and stick Paige in there.
"I'll be back." I walk back into my house and drag the dead people into my house. I then I walk into my kitchen. I set my stove on the highest setting and then place a dish towel on the burner. I run to the van and sit in the passenger seat. My husband drives us away from the house. Zach sits playing with Paige and Lily. Drew sits watching them laughing. I look in the review mirror and see flames in my front window and I feel a tear slip down my face.