Prologue

SAKURA GRUNTED AS SHE watches the Nine Tails Chakra swirl around her like a dome. She finished regenerating her hand as Kido's unconscious body was leaking Chakra. She hoped Sai and Ino are okay. The chakra started to swirl faster, to Sakura's dismay.

She heard Ino's voice but before Sakura could do anything, a white bright light blinded her, making her cover her eyes with her forearm as powerful winds blow her hair back as her clothes rustle slightly at such wind pressure. She felt herself falling and quickly flipped mid air, landing on her feet.

She looked around her, seeing some sort of town not even 2 minutes away from her. She makes a ball of water from Chakra and started to guide it through her bloody clothes before drying herself off with a mild wind jutsu. She jumps up into the trees and jumps from branch to branch until she made it to the outskirts of the town.

It seemed these people had some sort of different culture, with the way they were dressed. She heard them speaking a language. She knew this language, it was used in the Land of the Stars back in the nations. She stretches out her chakra, sensing for any shinobi but the results shocked her.

None of these people actually have chakra. They have some sort of life force — yes, but it's not chakra. It seemed this life force can not be used. She narrowed her eyes before jumping onto a rooftop, keeping herself hidden. She didn't know what these people were like. She must be in a different dimension completely.

Dimension Travelling wasn't a new thing to Sakura. During their fight with Kaguya, they travelled multiple dimensions while fighting her and trying to get Sasuke back. She couldn't count Obito's infinite Tsukoyami, it was a Genjutsu of another dimension.

Which she remembers she was an orphan and her dad was the village hero. What startled her the most in the dimension was a fiesty hot headed Hinata — which Naruto said reminded him of Sakura. He got a punch to the head for that. It was a pain in the ass to try to explain to Tsunade — who was very angry at Sakura — on why she destroyed a childrens playground.

Sakura made a hand sigh. "Henge no Jutsu." She muttered, a puff of smoke engulfing her and when it disappeared, it revealed a girl, wearing the same type of clothes the villagers are wearing. She had brown hair, blue eyes, button nose. She wore a light blue sun dress and sandals, a travel pack around her shoulders.

Sakura jumped down discretely behind a building before walking through town. She walked through the town for a while, listening to the gossip of others. This continued for a few more hours. Sakura walking around, sitting down or doing other things while listening to the villagers talk.

The Madrigals are a family who have magical powers called gifts, which carry through generations. They live in the big house on the hill. This place was called Encanto, which was built by a magical gift, which resides within a candle.

The leader of Encanto is Alma / Abuela Madrigal, who resides here with her three kids — now two because some kid apparently called Bruno ran away. Julieta Madrigal and Pepa Madrigal have three kids each. Julieta can heal people with her food and Pepa controls the weather — thunder booms.

Julieta's kids are Senorita Perfecta Isabela Madrigal, she can control flowers and plants to her will. Luisa Madrigal, she has super strength. The last child was something I couldn't get much information on. Mirabel Madrigal, the one child who didn't get a gift — causing her to be an outcast to the family. — Sakura felt sympathy for Mirabel.

Pepa's kids are Dolores Madrigal, she could hear anything for a range of 1-2 miles away. A gift and a curse. Camilo Madrigal, he is a shapeshifter. A henge no jutsu in my eyes. And Antonio Madrigal, his gift was not yet known. he was getting his gift tonight.

It's crazy what a little listening could do to get some information. Sakura hummed, walking into an alleyway before putting into smoke, releasing the henge. She bodyflickers by the gates and walks in, getting some looks from passing villagers but she didn't care. She walked in, ignoring the murmurs of her pink hair.

"—Tell us what everyone can do!" She heard a kid shout and looked over. "And that's why coffee is for grownups!" A teenager with curly hair and green glasses said, grabbing his coffee cup. She turns to a Muriel, showing the madrigal family.

"My Tia Pepa her mood affects the weather, when she's unhappy, well the temperature gets weird." The girl sung. Sakura guessed this to be Mirabel. "My Tio Bruno—" She was cut off by the village folks. "We don't talk about Bruno!" They said and Sakura sweatdropped, deciding to go find a place to stay for a while and wait for Antonio's ceremony.