🦹‍♀️- CONTEST!!

HEY MY LOVES! yes Maddie is making a graphic contest!! As this book is coming to a close and I'm making my second graphic book, I thought we could do a contest!! So thanks you if you partake in this, it means the world!

For this contest, you can make anything from covers, mood boards, gifs, Manips, etc.
you are aloud to do multiple things, but it doesn't matter how many you make. I can't wait to see your guys entries!!

RULES ——

1. be polite! There is no need to be rude or if your graphic doesn't get picked, no hate is acceptable!!

2. do not steal graphics/plagiarise! Stealing is never a okay thing! The entire must come from you and you alone, not anyone else work!

3. The deadline for this contest is 14th march! If you need an extension, feel free to message me!!

4. To be able to contribute to this context, you must tag three people that might want ti take part time in this contest and also comment "I'm in!"

5. You can make as many as you with but that won't effect what place you get. You can make lots of graphics but only get one of them picked!!

6. ALSO! Creds to -elliptical for this idea of a contest! So credits to them for this idea + the layout! Go check out their page!

PRIZES ———

1st place:
4 graphics of your choice! ( mood-boards, covers, gifs and Manips )

2nd place:
2 graphics of your choice! ^^

3rd place:
1 graphic of your choice + a mood board.

You can request your graphic whenever you want! Just keep in mind I am at school 5 times a week so I won't always be able to do them straight away my loves!!