chapter 5

Eliana's POV:

"Father , i would be joining you in the ball. You guys leave without me." I said while walking to my BMW.

"Stabber." i heard Sofia say. " I never told you we were driving in the same car." I said and smirked , making her roll her eyes.

"Don't be late cariño." Father said to me while getting in the car. I nod my head and send Gin a smile , getting a smile back in return.

So fun fact about me, i do not enjoy fancy food. They just give me the ick. Squids , shrimp cocktails , javiar...

I'm not saying they taste awful but i would rather eat Italian ice-cream or a slurpee from Seven Eleven.

Right know , that is what i am planing to do. Even if I enjoyed the food given in the ball , i'm sure as hell that they won't relieve my hunger.

I started driving to the nearest Seven Eleven. After I parked my car , i get in the store which made everyone stare at me. Probably , because of the way i'm dressed currently.

I start looking for noodles which were my favorite , especially curry flavor. Gin used to get so angry at me every time i ate noodles. She once read an article saying that noodles can cause infertility in young women.

I would rather be fruitless than never eating noddle ever again in my life.

I picked up Indomie Curry noodle and got a slurpee. I was waiting in the line when I felt someone breathing in my back.

Of course people breathe , but this person was literally breathing on my neck. Which gave me the tickles.

I turn around and was faced with a chest. I lift my head and see the man glaring at me. I was pretty sure i never met the man but somehow he looked familiar.

I could say that he was taller than me from the fact that i was directly facing his chest , he was taller than my dad which made him taller than 6.1 ft.

His eyes were adorable and gorgeous. They were like honey , i just wanted to lick them.

That was disgusting. Sorry.

His features were almost perfect; the defined jawline , adorably shaped eyebrows with one slit on the right one , sharp nose and beautiful lips which looked like he scrubs them every fucking day.

And those eyelashes...

I hated the fact that every male that i have seen or met in my entire life had longer lashes than me, or generally longer than all of the female population.

His hair was brown but definitely a dark tone.It wasn't long but neither short with waves showing.

He was ridiculously hot.

My eyes slid down to his suit , it was jet black , only his blouse being white. It suited his olive skin.

"Non posso affrontare questa merda." he mumbled and hit my shoulder with his arm while getting in front of me on the line.
( I can not deal with this shit. )

He give a chocolate bar and a beer to the cashier and check the time from his watch which probably costs more than million.

"Excuse me sir." I said touching his shoulder. It was rude of him to shoulder bump me and get in front of me without even asking.

He turn to me and rolled his eyes which only made me angrier to be honest.

"It was my turn." I said trying to take his attention.