Author's Note

Hello! My name is Via!

This is my first one-shot, actually my first writing, at all, and I am so sorry if it is really bad! :'(

There are a lot of things regarding SoKeefe, Foster-Keefe, and SoKeefe human AU's and so forth, but there are SO MANY ONE-SHOTS!!!

(And if I'm being completely honest, there are so many Wattpad users that can write a KOTLC fanfic better than me, and me doing this after the publish of "Stellarlune" is really stupid because other KOTLC and sokeefe fans have written posts before even the 5th book! 😭)

Buuuuuuuuuuuut.....

I couldn't exactly decide what I wanted to do with this fanfic, but I kinda feel like Sophie should still be a really powerful telepath... and I still wanted her to be a Polygot and in my AU, I made her be a conjurer like Edaline.

In my AU, Sophie is Grady and Edaline's daughter. Jolie never died in the fire and Brant never dies, as well as him not being crazy because Jolie's still alive and he learns to control his ability. 

I wanted Brant to be Marella Redek's older brother, because Shannon never actually gave Brants last name, and they have the same ability. In this story, Brant learns to control his ability before Marella was even born so he helped Marella gain control as well.

Dex is Sophie's cousin in this because his mother is Edaline's sister and in this AU Sophie is blood related to them. Dex also has no problem with the Vackers and constant converses with them and Keefe. 

I really hope you enjoy my small story and if I can get enough people to read my short story, I may make a sequel to it. Again, this is my first writing on Wattpad, so I am so sorry if it turns out horrible. This also is sort of edited but also not, so I'm sorry if it ends up not making any sense. 

Anyways! Thanks for reading my long ramble and I hope you enjoy!

Thanks <3