A Flame of Love Against a Cold Winter's Night

Janet watches tv during a cold winter's night. She is wrapped in a red blanket while sitting comfortably atop a leather couch. Suddenly, Bonnie appears under her arm.

Janet: "B-Bonnie?!" She states in shock while lifting her arm to accommodate for her.

Bonnie: "J-Janet." She shivers. "I-I'm c-c-cold." She snuggles by Janet's side.

Janet's shock persists for a moment. However, she eventually relaxes, and she rests her arm upon Bonnie's back. Bonnie snuggles comfortably by her side, scrunching into a ball as she does so. Her head lies heavily against Janet's thigh.

Janet gazes at Bonnie with love in her heart. Janet strokes Bonnie's back while she breathes slowly yet rhythmically. As Janet fully adjusts to this circumstance, she feels the presence of another appear under her other arm. Her head snaps to her other side in order to view who is under her arm. Her eyes widen once she comes to the realization that a buff Asian man cuddles her side.

Janet: "F-F-Fang?!" She exclaims.

Fang: "J-J-Janet, I-I-I'm c-c-cold. . ." he whimpers.

Janet: "*Sigh* You just want to cuddle, don't you?" Janet peers towards Fang inquisitively. She smirks to a minor degree.

Fang: "Yes, yes I do." He grins, pulls her arm over him, and rests his head upon her thigh, similar to Bonnie.

She sighs yet maintains her smirk. Janet shifts her head back to the tv with a heart thumping warmly inside of her chest.